Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listen you two dumbasses (Sandro and Psycho)

:D no kidding..

You must know everyone on XT isnt like you two.. what you consider as a Joke (hopefully) others might not and psycho knows what I meant.. I take it as a joke and I voted at first.. but then I thought about it :)..

So please understand my point of view.. :angel:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I'd say.. listen to you three dumbasses.. :D

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
"Listen you two dumbasses"

Hmm, I just knew exactly who you meant when I read this for the first time, Sabry :D

What joking? No, it was pure discrimination against you, a personal attack to push you down and make you feel inferior to us :rolleyes: CERTAINLY IT WAS JUST A JOKE....

Unfortunately, not all xtratimemembers can be so funny like Sascha and me, who expected Germans to be sooooooooo funny? ;) And our Indonesian friends too, they are the funniest persons around :)

Really a mess, cause this should what the forum should be all about, having fun, chatting, enjoy the time here... but not everyone can have such honourable purposes like me, ha ha ha ha :D

So all you idiots Sabry was referring to (not sascha and me but the non-jokers here) you killed my baby, and I will take revenge in a violent way :mad: :devil: :D Be aware of it...

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
HELL, 400 posts? 400 posts full of funny stuff? Oh, this week I will become a veteran, or next week, I feel it, what a nice xmas present :D

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Listen Dumbass :mad:

:D

Of course I know it was a joke :D
And for those who killed your baby, lets get them banned :D..
Anyways you Germans and Indonesians seem to be having too much free time aih ? ;):D

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
So a new riddle: how many dumbasses here??? :D

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
No you cannot hala, you are a French, and French are just funny to look at, but not funny at all :D

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well we are looking into it hala (That is your membership) but you know, the germans are controlling this association (Psycho & Sandro) the biggest two dumbasses around :D;) (J/K)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Hell, that frustrates me, I will take now a nice milk with honey to drown my frustration... ;)

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
manu, (nice name BTW, did hala come up with it :p )
that was pretty low ;) But I think its fair :)

Sabry 1 - Manu 1

:D

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
It wasnt low, it was right against the liver (for what reason do you need this organ? ;)), TKO in the 5th round or so :D So dream on, Mo vs. Ma 1-1, ha ha ha ;)

Yeah, and hala is called "Trio" :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts