Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up with this recent wave of England/EPL hate? Are people supporting teams from other nations jealous of the immense league the EPL has become over the years? The powerhouse amongst all leagues, rivalled only by the NBA in popularity. People just like to rip into England without any respect for the home of football. Some cunts on these boards even sound like they're going on daily raids and burn down every village that harbours any England sympathies. If you don't like England that's ok but don't ****ing mention it constantly and keep the hate to yourselves.

PS: to the twats who will not follow my (sound) advice, I hope you horribly die in fires , floods or American invasions.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
calm down,

as for EPL, it is lonely at the top.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
What's up with this recent wave of England/EPL hate? Are people supporting teams from other nations jealous of the immense league the EPL has become over the years? The powerhouse amongst all leagues, rivalled only by the NBA in popularity. People just like to rip into England without any respect for the home of football. Some cunts on these boards even sound like they're going on daily raids and burn down every village that harbours any England sympathies. If you don't like England that's ok but don't ****ing mention it constantly and keep the hate to yourselves.

PS: to the twats who will not follow my (sound) advice, I hope you horribly die in fires , floods or American invasions.
Is that you Marc?

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I wouldn't say EPL is lonely on top when it comes to football. It's more like they are lonely on top of the cash. Too much money ruins everything. Chelsea started, City continues. There is no more football in EPL for me. I barely watched Chelsea-ManU today.

Spain, France, Portugal, Turkey and sometimes Italy-Bundesliga are doing it for me.

Plus, you always play strength based football. I dislike it.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
do Arsenal play strength based football?? Yes English football is more physical then other countries but a lot of clubs play half decent football. manchester United, Arsenal, Doncastor Rovers, even Millwall lately have been playing some good passing football

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
Dude that fcuked up, man!:thmbdown:

·
Registered
59,245 Posts
:howler:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.