23,575 Posts
can someone make the thread name more clear, I think it should just say:

Links for team´s threads

Forums changes important is the stuff I always ignore

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I think the threads about the teams are a good thing

Anybody who wants to understand something about any club can enter and read, and ask what interests him/her

Anyhow; there are far too many important teams that are not represented here

I still wait to see some other threads, like Vasco and Cruzeiro , for example, and even Santos is not represented here

Correct me if i am wrong

·
Administrator
29,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Not wrong, the problem is the lack of fans to create/update them.

·
Hexacampeão
1,462 Posts
There are no Cruzeiro fans here besides you Luz because no one wants to come to a board with a Galo moderator.

Only OAnimal likes Vasco here, but he doesn't show up and talk to much about them because they probably are vice too often.

Santos fans are hard to find in any English based soccer forum.

Garrincha is the only Botafogo fan here but it seems like he doesn't want to post news in a topic where no one will read it :pp

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Mengão86 said:
Only OAnimal likes Vasco here, but he doesn't show up and talk to much about them because they probably are vice too often.
I apologize for my absence, but I have been very busy lately. Regarding Vasco, for a non Brazilian like me, who doesn't understand Portuguese, it's kind of difficult to find any Vasco related information. I also don't get to see their games lately, so it's difficult to discuss anything besides the Romario 1000 countdown. ;)
But as far as I am concerned, you can create a Vasco thread if you want, I'll do my best to drop by from time to time. :)

Oh, and there's another Vasco fan in this board, although I haven't seen him post in Brazilian forum yet. :D

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I am estonished

You do not understand portugues??

I was sure you do, it is almost imposible to follow brazilian football without it

I must confess that before the 2002 Mundial i hardly understood, but than i made my mind to it, I want to be a virtual brazilian and will do anything, and first of all, dominate the languague

As hispanoparlante with a certain knowledge of Catalan it was easier somehow, i learned to read the sites queite easily, to understand the radio was a little bit more difficult, so i began with gaucho station, i wanted a brazilian voice from the Mundial, so I heard the Radio Gaucha and after the third game i had no difficulty what so ever, (their Poruguese is easire to understand) To read the sites i used a dictionary at the beginning, now i do not need it any more, I even read a whole book in Portuguese. The only problem is my orthografic mistakes, so i do not dare to write. Anyhow, after i have seen on the net some blogs of Brazilian teen agers (dedicated to some player they are crazy about) I realized that my mistakes are nothing comparing to theirs, but they are better in photoshop than in their languague' so i can enjoy the pictures:happy:

Ukratko, ti si madji od mene, pamentniji od mene, zivis u boljoj drzavi u Evropi, sta cekas?

Sorry for the off topic, but i was realy overhelme by this
confession

About Vasco materials, you can sometimes watch games through sopcast as I do, and there are always the Globo videos, if you want more details, write me a PM

I am now managing 3 threads about brazilian football in my fy, Brazil 2007 when i write about everything' from estaduais to the brazil cup , and it is a great amount of material, i am the uniqye in my country to do that and many important sports comentators copy from me, which does not anoy me, it is a praise in some way. the other thread is about Brazilians in the diasphora, the third is " the Selecao in the Dunga era" and now there is also Libertadores and the young NT

Al lthis takes me a lot of time, sleeples nights and unfortunately no money because i do it on amateur basis. I hope that one day i will do it professionally

All my knowledge comes from 2 main sources: newspapers sites and radio stations, especially Itatiaia and Radio Gaucha' but if I were a fan of RJ club i guess i would have used Carioca stations

Since we discoverd the p2p software I had the pleasure (or displeasure, depending on the result) to see games on line/ The videos also help, and of course always it is possible to learn something from the learned members of this forum that had received me as their own

Now, anything that i can do , you can do better, sure

I still have a lot to learn, I guess i am a fanatic of football, it happens in the best families..

lepo pozderavljeni, bestijo

P.S. and you are the manager so if you think i chattered too much, please delete it:embarass:

Here is some videos of Vasco , you deserve it after reading a long post in my bad English

http://video.globo.com/Videos/Busca/0,,7959,00.html?b=vasco
This is a page with many Vasco clips. Enjoy

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
LUZ13 said:
You do not understand portugues??
Nope, I learned several useless languages like English, Italian, Russian, Croatian... ;)
But never Portuguese. :depress:

I was sure you do, it is almost imposible to follow brazilian football without it
I know. :sigh:

I must confess that before the 2002 Mundial i hardly understood, but than i made my mind to it, I want to be a virtual brazilian and will do anything, and first of all, dominate the languague
So, you are not a native Brazilian? :)

As hispanoparlante with a certain knowledge of Catalan it was easier somehow, i learned to read the sites queite easily, to understand the radio was a little bit more difficult, so i began with gaucho station, i wanted a brazilian voice from the Mundial, so I heard the Radio Gaucha and after the third game i had no difficulty what so ever, (their Poruguese is easire to understand) To read the sites i used a dictionary at the beginning, now i do not need it any more, I even read a whole book in Portuguese. The only problem is my orthografic mistakes, so i do not dare to write. Anyhow, after i have seen on the net some blogs of Brazilian teen agers (dedicated to some player they are crazy about) I realized that my mistakes are nothing comparing to theirs, but they are better in photoshop than in their languague' so i can enjoy the pictures:happy:
I see. :D
Well, I can understand a word of portuguese here and there too, specially because some words are similar their Spanish and Italian counterparts. But that's it.

Ukratko, ti si madji od mene, pamentniji od mene, zivis u boljoj drzavi u Evropi, sta cekas?
Younger, that depends on your age. ;) :)
Smarter, well, that's very debatable. :D
Same with living in a better country. :D
I'd like to learn it, but I have very little free time ATM. :(

About Vasco materials, you can sometimes watch games through sopcast as I do, and there are always the Globo videos, if you want more details, write me a PM
Great, thanks. I found out about sopcast only few months ago and I'll definitely try to watch some games. But you know the problem is that all Brazilian games start very late according to our time. I can't always afford to stay awake till 3 in the morning. :)

I am now managing 3 threads about brazilian football in my fy, Brazil 2007 when i write about everything' from estaduais to the brazil cup , and it is a great amount of material, i am the uniqye in my country to do that and many important sports comentators copy from me, which does not anoy me, it is a praise in some way. the other thread is about Brazilians in the diasphora, the third is " the Selecao in the Dunga era" and now there is also Libertadores and the young NT
That's really great, you are doing a fine job. :thmbup: :)

Al lthis takes me a lot of time, sleeples nights and unfortunately no money because i do it on amateur basis. I hope that one day i will do it professionally
I hope that too. :)

All my knowledge comes from 2 main sources: newspapers sites and radio stations, especially Itatiaia and Radio Gaucha' but if I were a fan of RJ club i guess i would have used Carioca stations

Since we discoverd the p2p software I had the pleasure (or displeasure, depending on the result) to see games on line/ The videos also help, and of course always it is possible to learn something from the learned members of this forum that had received me as their own

Now, anything that i can do , you can do better, sure
Not sure about that, but I could at least give it a try, you're right.

I still have a lot to learn, I guess i am a fanatic of football, it happens in the best families..

lepo pozderavljeni, bestijo
Cheers to you too, and thanks for this nice post LUZ. :kiss: :)

P.S. and you are the manager so if you think i chattered too much, please delete it:embarass:
No problem, but JC is the boss around here, so if he is OK with it, so am I. ;)

Here is some videos of Vasco , you deserve it after reading a long post in my bad English

http://video.globo.com/Videos/Busca/0,,7959,00.html?b=vasco
This is a page with many Vasco clips. Enjoy
Thank you very much again and don't worry about your English. It is good enough for us to understand you, and that's all it matters. :)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts