Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make a list of strikers that you would like to see as replacement for S.Inzaghi. Be reasonable, there are great strikers that Juve can't possibly get (ex; Raul, Sheva). Here is my list:

Anelka
Crespo
Montela
Trazeguet
Ventula (his price is down now, but we all know how great he can be).

Both Anelka and Ventula are risky investment. One with mental problems and the other injury prone. They can total flop or be one of the best in the World. I think it is worth taking the risk.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I think Anelka would do good in Juve, but there is several opinions about him in this forum, but I think he'll be good. He's starting to play good in Real. Did a great match against Bayern in the CL. So bring him on! If it's possible..

Hernan Crespo, no- don't think it's possible buy him from Parma. Ancelotti wants him tho. Money can do anything! But then again, we arent actually known for braking transfer records. He won't come cheap! He'd be great tho!

Montella, dunno.. just have a bad feeling about this guy? :/ But its possible to get him here.

Ventola.. as you say.. injured the most of the time. Aint so cool having a striker who is freakn injured all the time.

Trezeguet, if he were to come, I just hope he'll do better than Henry! I think he's a better player than Henry tho.

Who knows.. alot of strikers out there. Will probably sign some talented young strikers. Don't think there will be any high transfer fee's this summer. But we really should a topclass striker! It would be freakn killer!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Anelka would be a HUGE gamble, but one worth taking I think. Being that Zidane is at Juve, I think Anelka would have no problems. Certainly in the last 2 CL matches he's played for Real, he's shown that he CAN be a team player. I think that Real made it to the final solely because of him! Still, it's a gamble.

Trezeguet I like! :) He's young AND he has the experience at the top level. On top of that, I see him only getting better and better in the years to come. Maybe he should be the new one in the black and white shirt to help us next season!!! Forza Trezeguet! :) :) :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It should be F. Inzaghi!!!!

Replacements:

S.Inzaghi
Cassano
Angel(from River plate)
Montella
Guzman!!!!!

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anelka: when he was set to leave Arsenal it was either Juve with a swop of Henry, or Real. But Anelka didn`t want to play for Juve. Such a player I can do without. As for Henry I thought it was a loss to sell him, on the flank he was very good.

Montella: to week and don`t score to many vital goals, most of them comes against poor teams.

Batistuta: Sure is good, but he`s getting old and we must think about the future.

Trezeguet: He`s good in France but I wonder how he`ll do in serie A. Besides Milan wants him and I`ll think they might buy him.

Crespo: He`s got Parma written all over him. A good player though and Ancelottis first choice. Very expencive.

Ventola: He does`t even take a place in Bologna, he`s not Juve material.

No, if it could be an expencive player I`d say Jardel. An excellent player. He`s fast, good tecnique and brilliant with his head. A player like that is what Juve need. But if "Pippo" stays we`ll probobly only buy a cheap youngster.

------------------

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My mistake, I meant F.Inzaghi.

Ventola is a young player, he will eventualy make a name for himself in Italy if given the chance, so let it be with Juve is the way I see it.

Anelka as you said is playing good for madrid right now, something that I didn't want to happen to tell you the truth. I Knew how great he is (didn't need prove) but I hoped that Madrid would not want him and sell him cheap, but if he continues with this form then R.Madrid would keep him. If he scores in the CL final or plays very well in Euro00 then just forget about it, his price will rise again.

Crespo will come very expensive but we can relay on him for years to come if we get him.

Hey supergeo, Angel is actualy one of my favorit players. I think people over look him because of Saviola. How good do you think he can be with Juve? Histrically strikers coming from the Agentenian league have done very well in SerieA (Crespo, Batigoal, Salas). One thing for sure is that this guy has alot more flair then pippo.

[This message has been edited by Vito-Corleone (edited 11-05-2000).]

·
Normal Human
433 Posts
Ventola........ not Juve material. not good enough for Bologna.
Montella...serious attitude.will think of himself,not too good
Trezeguet....what can i say it would be great to get him. (young,talented,best french young talent)
Crespo....Parma
Angel?hmmmmmm. risky business sometimish.
OHH FOOTBALL IS MISSING PALERMO!!!
PALERMO PALERMO>GOAL GOAL GOAL!!!!!
well if he were fit he would be playing for Lazio so.....

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Why do you want Juve to buy new striker?maybe we shall about Juve youth.Who knows,maybe there is a superstar's in youth team who can easily replace Inzaghi and maybe Alex in future.And About Anelka-I don't think he is gonna come to Juve after great game in Munich against Bayern.About Crespo-no.Because as we all know Juve never buys super stars.Trezeguet-I don't think he is gonna leave Monaco,because they are on their pick now.And about Ventola...he is not bad at all.And i think he is not a bad choice.Let's remember the goals he scored for Inter,especially that fantastic free kick against Spartak Moscow in Champs League...

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What's wrong with Ventola?

I realy like this guy I would like to see him in Juve next Year

and about Montella I don't think that this is realistic option.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so if pippo stays we will not be able to do the double next year(league and champions)!!!
he is still valued at a very good price so we should sell him...
NOW!!
my preferences.....
1. crespo(possible due to friendship with coach
2.montella bomber
3.no one else is possible therefore get rid of pippo and get a real bomber

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
J-MAN is right in some aspects.
Montella scored many of his goals against weak teams, and Italy shouldn't expect him to be Italy's saviour of goal during euro 2000, Vieri,DP,F. Inzaghi are all a class above him. Montella would be a good back-up.

About strikers for Juve, Anelka is in very good form now, but it's come all way too late, maybe he could be could still be a saviour by scoring the winning goal or something in the CL Final, but Real have performed poor most of the season and so has Anelka, and Juve shouldn't gamble on such an inconsistent player. No matter how well he will play for France during Euro 2000, should he be selected, that still has no means he will be a goal-scoring machine for Juve or Real or any other team, he'll probably want a long break first, and start league football just befoe the winter-break.

Not sure who Juve should buy as a replacement for Inzaghi, maybe Trezeguet, or what about Michael Owen, Liverpool will never sell him right?, that's what we thought of Mcmananaman too. But Juve should never have sold Christian Vieri or Fabrizio Ravanelli.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Ventola is going to Udinese because Juve doesn't want a injured player
Anelka might be an option but is a bit $$$
Crespo is staying a parma
Trezequet is going to Milan
Montella might be an option if he wants to leave Roma

But why not just keep Inzaghi!!!

Driver X you are freqently in the PL forums hello MCmanaman has left on a bosman so they didn't sell him!
Owen will not be for sale

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Driver X; I agree that we should have never sold Bobo, allthough he has been injured for substantail parts of his carrier since we sold him, but still..

On Ravanelli I strongly disagree though. I think we sold him at excactly the right time.

Ciao.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what bout tore andre flo?he'd be good for juve..
owen's not for sale peoples

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Flo?

I don't think that he is in the level of the Seria A

he isn't a world class striker

1 - 20 of 28 Posts