Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand he is the top scorer nowdays with 10 goals 1 penalty, he was born in 2-feb-1983 which means he is only 21 years.

How good is he? Is he a NT material?

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just finished watching half of his goals this season and he looks :star: How come nobody said anything about him?

He seems strong, fast and great inside the box, a complete 9!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Pooh said:
I just finished watching half of his goals this season and he looks :star: How come nobody said anything about him?

He seems strong, fast and great inside the box, a complete 9!
Why not twist the question: Why haven't you told us about him since you're the one who's located in Argentina according to your profile...

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Because I am not located in Argentina since 25 years :)

Even though, I can watch the Argentine league on a middle eastern channel, but they rarely show anything far from Boca and River.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
You have few memory, when Mariano Gonzalez was called, I remember myself, and others saying that if someone should go of Racing without NT experince should be him or la Gata....
Pooh, he is skill, fast as hell, has balls, and good size, plua powerfull shot, but, till now he can be pretty dumb and obssesed when things aren't going as supposed, but I give him, like Milito, that is a player that works hard to be better, he is no way lazy, and future will tell if his conditions can gain him a regular and consistamnt carreer, he is near to **** everything if he goes to Ukrania as it said, he will dissapear more than probably...

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ukraine?!

What is it with our players going to the most strang atmosphers to them!

·
18,041 Posts
Hey they got the money, and our young plyers are just thinking of saving their asses NOW, no project that can end in injures in the meantime, while living in Argentina is always as usuall, living in the edge of your worst nightmare...

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man Oil money is f*cking up our youngsters and not only the world!

·
18,041 Posts
well, Ukraine and Russia for me are fascinating places, I love them since child, because of writers, the history of Russia..the thing is that till they not gain a better place in position to Serie A, La Liga , our players lile when they go to Mexico, are like vanish...but also think that has to be that our youngsters aren't precisly a sure bet nowadays, nahh never, but our best players aren't precilsy having an awesome moment, so that reflects in the require from them, and from where

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I prefer they go to Spanish/Italian middle table teams or even SeriaB/SegundaB than going to a top team in Ukrain or Russia! Their whole f*cking life is going to change since the moment they step out of the plane on that freazing airway!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts