Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our number 9 who we signed for only 2.3 million euros some 4 years a go now is one of our most important players now.

Licha started slowly but is now one of the best strikers in Europe - yes you heard me. His ability on the ball, in the air, power, pace and strength are just some of the attributes which has made him a Porto legend. Lets not forget his goal celebrations either. :proud:

Here is to Licha, our new idol.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
:proud:

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Raul Meireles deserves a appreciation thread as well, but Lisandro has really developed into a good player on the way as well. I like him even though he's played for Racing (oh well, the same goes for Maxi Moralez, but I still like him) :D

I've never understood his celebration though..

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I've never understood his celebration though..
It's the Curly Shuffle from The Three Stooges.

Hilarious stuff, come on. :D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Lisandro celebrated his 100th league game for Porto this past weekend in the win over Naval.

Parabens Licha!

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
i love this guy... amazing player.. would love him at valencia.. but can never sign him

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
i love this guy... amazing player.. would love him at valencia.. but can never sign him
Why not? Just pay the 20 M Euro or so it'd cost. After you sell Villa and Silva to Real Madrid, I'm sure you can then spend some. :pp

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Silva tiene jugo de tomate por sangre, is an Arsenal sort of player

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
This is a thread for Licha though Fangio, a player you don't give enough credit to. :frustrat: :D

·
18,041 Posts
bollocks, I told you since first day how he was and might become...I'm very precise and you fecking know it

·
18,041 Posts
silva en serio es medio amargo, no es villa

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts