Xtratime Community banner

Is DT the biggest fanboy since Dagoods?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 9286 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is him that good? specially to Barca fans, did you see him?, because he was called by Barca youth coaches as the new maradona, OK every new 10 argie with skills is almost called the new maradona, but I read some things from this guy that were amazing. The maradona comparisson is because of his controll of the ball, managers said that he makes things with the ball that looks against physic like Diego used to do. Well I want to know if anyone in Spain saw him and if he is that great, by the way is strange if he is that good he wasn't called to the Youth NT...well is not that strange in Argie football:D

·
Registered
69,748 Posts
I haven´t watched him, but I´ve heard good things about him as well.
I hope he become a great player for Barça ;)

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Lionel Messi

He got to Barca from river plate at 12 and right now he is the captain of the B team as well as got to play a few la liga games as a sub for xavi or ronnie.He also plays for the argentine under-20 team and also played the champions league match against shakhtar donetsk..

A great atlent who i hope wont be sold by barca but definitely should be loaned to some side like numancia to get first team experience...

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Tons of potential, but very inexperienced. A loan spell would do him good.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
a very hot prospect loaded with talent and skill. :star:
he needs more playing time in La Liga in a midtable team(Albacete/Levante) to gain some experience at the highest level.
i hope to see him doing great for us in the future :nerd:

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
yeah right...............pique did soo because he was not patient enough to wait for his first team place or he simply was not good enough for barca............now man utd guys dont jump at me................but we do play a lot of our academy guys in our team.............if he thinks he could get a first team place in man utd why cant he do soo at barca...........u know a player called damia from the youth team played against athletic bilabo away and in the noucamp game against real madrid and he was very promising.............so gerrad pique is just farting and he should instead do a fabregas whose move is quite substantiated as he gets to play a lot and also figures in the long time plans of arsene wenger..............

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
bronx_bull said:
yeah right...............pique did soo because he was not patient enough to wait for his first team place or he simply was not good enough for barca............now man utd guys dont jump at me................but we do play a lot of our academy guys in our team.............if he thinks he could get a first team place in man utd why cant he do soo at barca...........u know a player called damia from the youth team played against athletic bilabo away and in the noucamp game against real madrid and he was very promising.............so gerrad pique is just farting and he should instead do a fabregas whose move is quite substantiated as he gets to play a lot and also figures in the long time plans of arsene wenger..............
Pique has Ferdinand to get past

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
bronx_bull said:
yeah right...............pique did soo because he was not patient enough to wait for his first team place or he simply was not good enough for barca............now man utd guys dont jump at me................but we do play a lot of our academy guys in our team.............if he thinks he could get a first team place in man utd why cant he do soo at barca.....
I think you will find Manchester United do play players which come though their youth systems/youngsters which were bought

Beckham
Butt
Neville x2
Scholes
Keane
Giggs
Fletcher
O'Shea
Giggs

And the future:

Rossi
Jones
McShane
Spector
Pique

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
lets not get into rio or puyol who is better..............pique basically had to get past one world class centre half..................but again i was not saying man utd doesn't play its youth team guys...............but if u see a trend all the players u said belong to the same age group...............which means they really had a very good year where real prodigies came out of it and their talent automatically landed them a first team place..............of course full marks to sir alex for scouting and grooming such talent as giggs and scholes...........but that way barca has been consistently producing young talent since pep guardiola till iniesta or messi.............u see what i am tryin to say??

1 - 20 of 9286 Posts