Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all:
The Parma fans that were at Bilbao the year speak with great repect of the Bilbao supporters. They told me you have a good mentality, 1 day I hope to go and see for myself.

Second,
Can anyone send me a link to the a site of the ultras from Bilbao? Thank you!

Hope to see you at Lisbona!

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Thanks Crociati, it´s true games in San Mamés have a special flavour.

I thought Parma ultras didn´t like basque teams, at least that´s what I remember from the return game of the middle 90s UEFA cup round that you ended winning, where I saw on tv a basque flag being burnt in the stands.:eek: That year I was in the game in San Mamés and the tiffosi tried to start some fights, things didn´t end bad though. It´s true this year things were much better in San Mamés, few Parma supporters but all nice people, maybe different groups travelled this time? I don´t know..

Anyway, both Athletic ultra groups (although they don´t like to be called that way) don´t have a page, I´m talking about Herri Norte Taldea (the main one) and Abertzale Sur. I know Abertzale Sur used to have a page but it was closed, I remember it was there were I saw Karanka´s pic with an ultrasur:yuck: scarf for the first time.

Knoert posted a link some time ago, Bilbohintxak, but the page seems to be closed too. I can give you the link of Euskal Hintxak, the page of all the basque teams "ultras" together; HNT from Athletic, Peña Mujika from Real Sociedad, Indar Gorri from Osasuna and Eztanda Norte from Alavés.
http://www.euskalhintxak.org/Portadax.html

For more info... http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?t=139645&highlight=hintxak

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Crociati said:
Knoert must be the same Knoert as on the Dutch VI football forum.

Yup I am, you must be 'Forza-Parma' (or something like that) then?
Was already thinking it because of your Magico-Parma site, remembered your banner you shopwed once at the VI-forum.

You see, 'de wereld is klein' ;).

I've quitted that forum a while ago because I was really sick of those mods and those many stupid members who didn't know something about the game, ... you're still there?

---

Back ontopic, can't add much to Txupa's info...
Know this HNT-site as well, but it's an old one --> http://euskal.com/athletic/index3.shtml

In the fansites/peña's topic is a lot information on this... when I posted that topic a while ago, like Txupa said already, also the Bilbao Hintxak site was still there, but it's gone now as well.

Know that Italian site as well yeah, great to see Athletic fans from Italy! :thmbup:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tnx, but the basque language is difficult to read. I will try, I will try......
_______
I'm still ative on the forum and indeed the knowledge on this forum is very high, nothing like the dutch forum.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Knoert said:
Know that Italian site as well yeah, great to see Athletic fans from Italy! :thmbup:
And great for those with Italian girlfriends trying to learn Italian... I finally found something interesting to read in that language (made up of "short" stories, which makes it easier to read).

So thanks for the info!

·
Registered
668 Posts
I guess I'll wake this thread from it's sleep: now - 3 years later - does HNT have a homepage?

And also; could someone tell me more about the zine Anti-Ultra? Is in in basque or spanish? Is it still made? Is it at all possible to get ahold of in anyway?

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts