Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally got my cd key yesterday from them (its an open BETA so anyone can sign up, just www.lineage2.com i think that should be it, sign up follow instructions and wait for a few days)

my impressions:

i am waiting for world of warcraft but i didnt get a cd key so i decided to join this.

my first anticipated gameplay and thoughts were high as lineage 1 was the most played game in gaming capital korea. so expectations running high and such, the game did deliver.

it really gives you two styles of play depending on what kind of person you are.

1. the hack slash, level grind style. basiclaly just kill monsters, gather items sell and get high level. become a 2nd class (once you hit around lvl 20 or so you can get a 2nd class and start fighting in wars and castle sieges <--COOL!!!) theres mounts, you can ride on weird beasts or horses.

2. deep quest role playing game. the quests that the people give you are dam deep. one of them for example was i had to make 2 people fall in love. now if your own for deep role playing, this was for you. i had to talk to each of them and carefully choose my questions and answers well. it was deep, to deep for me, i am moe of a quick quest and hack slash player.

the graphics are amazing, and dam, i get turned on by the night elf chics. you can even see their panties :howler: ;)

screenshots here: http://www.lineage2.com/pds/official.asp

enjoy

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GunnerKK said:
I'm also interested in this, but I have yet to recieve my CD key (signed up last wedensday I think). How long did it take for you to get yours?
round 2 weeks.

:D

i suggest download the game first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts