Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,278 Posts
That's not their song. It's by The Who
 

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Joined
·
24,083 Posts
enola said:
I really like that slow ballad where Fred Dirst is all emotional and hurt.
:howler:

Great one enola:D

Talentless morons are Limp Bizkit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,696 Posts
enola said:
I really like that slow ballad where Fred Dirst is all emotional and hurt.
Is it that behind blue eyes song??
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
LIMP BIZKIT SUCK DONKEYS BALLS!

They took 1 great song(written by The Who) and 14 of their own shitty songs(written by Fred Durst) and piled it on to one CD of shit, and somehow managed to make Behind Blue Eyes sound awful. Musically Limp Bizkit, when they had Wes Borland, Sam Rivers and John Otto, were good. Fred Durst sucks and always has and DJ Lethal should go back to House of Pain
 

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Joined
·
24,083 Posts
Doc_Rule said:
Musically Limp Bizkit, when they had Wes Borland, Sam Rivers and John Otto, were good.
Nonsense.

Oh & DJ Lethal should get ready for lots of pain. Fúcking DJs with their stupid talentless random scratching:rollani:
 

·
***** *******
Joined
·
6,645 Posts
Juventini87 said:
I don't remember the name but i bought the CD and the 15 songs in it reallllyy rocks!!

I'm not really sure about this, but I THINK those words are considered criminal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,575 Posts
Doc_Rule said:
LIMP BIZKIT SUCK DONKEYS BALLS!

They took 1 great song(written by The Who) and 14 of their own shitty songs(written by Fred Durst) and piled it on to one CD of shit, and somehow managed to make Behind Blue Eyes sound awful. Musically Limp Bizkit, when they had Wes Borland, Sam Rivers and John Otto, were good. Fred Durst sucks and always has and DJ Lethal should go back to House of Pain
I second that.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top