·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
I didn't know Oleguer and Rijkaard have a side job. :pp

Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
565 Posts
The Barca Bus chofer is the father of someone I know. She gave him a Barca t-shirt to so the players could sign their names on it.

Deco and I share the same taste in cars :drool:

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Infiniti FX is half the price of the Porsche and in terms of performance is nearly as good. I suppose they don't sell the FX in Europe though.

Nice pics babe, I forgot you were going.

·
Registered
436 Posts
.BLAUGRANA. said:
Infiniti FX is half the price of the Porsche and in terms of performance is nearly as good. I suppose they don't sell the FX in Europe though.
Nice pics babe, I forgot you were going.
Not bad results, maybe Deco is driving Cayenne Turbo instead. over $130.000 :sweeteye:

You'r right, Nissan ships this model only to USA.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
FCBshadow said:
Not bad results, maybe Deco is driving Cayenne Turbo instead. over $130.000 :sweeteye:

You'r right, Nissan ships this model only to USA.
Didn't know they did a Cayenne Turbo.

Infiniti FX35, which goes for about $35,000 seems every bit the good vehicle. Still packs a punch with the FX35. I think you get real value for money from what I've read. For me the FX is the best looking of the lot.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Ya, Cayenne Turbo is a monster! From the pic, it looks like a turbo, although its hard to tell from the angle. Only the best for rich footballers.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blau: The Cayenne Turbo has 450 bhp (YUP!), and 460 lb-ft of torque, and costs US$89,000; CAN$125,000

come on guys... get your numbers right!

Two of my friends have an FX35 and an FX45, the FX35 is OK, but doesn't have the balls of the FX45, one of them had a BMW X5 4.4i before the FX45, but he switched it for work reasons. He liked the BMW better in hindsight. Personally, I can't stand BMW's in general after the problems my fincee had with her last car... they are unreliable. The Nissan FX's are IMO way overpriced... it seems that Nissan in general are being really shitty with their pricing because their vehicles are getting so popular, that demand is high enough for them to ask whatever they want. Apparently going into a Nissan dealership and trying to bargain is a useless adventure.
They do make nice engines however.
For the money they ask for some of their models (like their sedans), I say you're better off with a Benz C-Class (which is what I made my fiancee get after the BMW)... Can't go wrong with a Benz! (Although the M-Classes are ugly if you ask me!)

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Based on what I've read, the FX35 is sufficient and that the FX45 is a bit much. They're above the Nissan's as well. They're the same maker, but it's a better product. Comparing them is like saying you're getting a Touareg if you buy a Cayenne. There's a big difference between the Nissan SUV and the Infiniti FX. The engine is very different. I read the FX had too stiff a suspension in it's first year, but that now it's much better. I don't know if I'd say it's overpriced when you can get an FX35 for five grand less than an X5. I personally have noticed an increasing number of FX's on the road here in Milwaukee in the last year or so. Anything i've heard about it though is based on what i've read from various car sources and their test drive reviews. If I do go for an FX it will be via auction and not through the dealer. That would mean a considerably lower price.

As for the price of the FX, IMO it's fair price if you're comparing it to the competition. Japanese cars are generally more reliable than their European counterparts too.

I really love the look of the FX as well as some of it's offerings in terms of performance for price. All wheel drive with a sporty performance. One of the reviews I read said that Infiniti claims it stops faster than the Cayenne, but that they believe based on their test drive.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Thanks Zyad for posting the pics. If anybody wants to see more, pm me. ;)
Barçelona is a beautifull city and Nou Camp very impressive.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
lili said:
Thanks Zyad for posting the pics. If anybody wants to see more, pm me. ;)
Barçelona is a beautifull city and Nou Camp very impressive.
Please PM me!!! I would love to see the pics. Sounds you got to see a beautiful city, beautiful stadium and of course watching our players some beautiful football.

Hey Z, I just did a comparison between the basic FX35 and basic X5. For the money of the Infiniti, IMO you get more.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey man, to each his own! I was just telling you what my friends who have those models have told me, and my personal experience.

It's all down to what makes you comfortable and your personal tastes.

Personally, I'm happy with my Grand Cherokee Ltd... If I put those other "trucks" though what my Jeep goes through, I would be in the dealer's shop every week fixing something! I've had a 4x4 of some kind or another (Jimmy-Grand Cherokee-Durango-Grand Cherokee again) continuosly for the last 14 years, so for me, it's not because of the late SUV craze, I genuinely need the 4 wheel drive, and the space in the back just in case I have to transport something big. If you ask me, all of these new "trucks" are jacked up cars... The Cherokee IMO is the nicest that I can get while still kicking the shit out of it without the guilty feeling! hehehe

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
.BLAUGRANA. said:
Please PM me!!! I would love to see the pics. Sounds you got to see a beautiful city, beautiful stadium and of course watching our players some beautiful football.

Hey Z, I just did a comparison between the basic FX35 and basic X5. For the money of the Infiniti, IMO you get more.

Whatever you do, DO NOT BUY BMW!!! **** them!

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey, how about a nice fully loaded Benz 4 door C-Class 4Matic (it's also 4-Wheel drive for that Milwaukee weather)... and don't buy it! Wait for a good interest rate offer and LEASE... then you can beat the shit of the thing, and just drop off the keys 3 or 4 years later and pick up a new one... hehehe

1 - 20 of 54 Posts