Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Watched the multiplex yesterday. More or less based on Bastia - Marseille. 3-3 is not a that poor performance, most of teams will not get much from Furiani. But when you are leading 3-1, after 60' it is. I think Bielsa will kick some asses. And what is this save from Mandanda on the first goal for Bastia ?

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
GoW 1 : Monaco - Lorient

Game Of the Week​

Monaco - Lorient

Stade Louis II - 10/08/14 21H00 - Canal+

Let's see if Monaco is ready and able to compete for the Ligue 1 trophy. Lorient has lost Gourcuff father as headcoach.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Official line-up

Monaco : Subasic - Dirar, Carvalho, Abdennour, Kurzawa - Moutinho, Bakayoko, Kondogbia - Ferreira Carrasco, Berbatov, Ocampos

Lorient : Lecomte - Pedrinho, Koné, Watcher, Guerreiro - Jouffre, Coutadeur, Abdullah, Pelé - Diallo, Aboubakar

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Just realized that the game is on Canal. Not got the rights.Well, will be Tsonga - Federer for me.

Falcao benched. Wonder if Lorient can perform with their new coach.

·
Registered
522 Posts
^ Bielsa sat down in the dugout after the match for about 3 minutes and looked like he was having a heart attack ! He was not happy.

Overall a surprising weekend with PSG, ASM, OM & LOSC all dropping points.

·
Registered
58,949 Posts
Nice find

Goalkeeper Danjiel Subasic proved his quality last season
so that means Stekelenburg is coming to benchwarm and collect a tax-free salary?

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Nice job eh if that turns out the case.

This guide was done just before the 8th August by the looks of it.

Stecks signed on loan on the 9th August.

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
Great job made by those analysts. I read the Saint-Etienne part, it's very well done and accurate, looks like they really studied the subject in depth. Thanks for sharing!

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
Travelling all the way to Geoffroy-Guichard on Sunday, can't wait. :)

1 - 20 of 373 Posts