Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maccabi Tel Aviv and Nazrath drew 1:1 Yesterday and the round's second out of 3 matches at Bloomfield will start in 20 minutes. Bnei Yehuda and Hapoel Petah Tikva.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A very exciting match there so far. Bnei Yehuda had an early lead but Petah Tikva scored twice before Bnei Yehuda scored an almost immediate equaliser. 2:2 now. Goals and details to follow later.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Halftime in Netanya and Netanya has a promising lead against Ashdod. Hermon (4) and Razek (37) scored the goals.

Final result in Bloomfield: Bnei Yehuda 2 (Gafni 43, M. Biton 70) Hapoel Petah Tikva 2 (Tamuz 46, 68)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Razak has made it 3:0 from Banin's third assist of the game, but Ashdod pulled one back through Emmanuel Ebiede.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Final score:

Maccabi Netanya 3 (Hermon 4, Razak 37, 63) MS Ashdod 1 (Ebiede 67)

Masoudi came in only in the 64th minute following his training incident Yesterday (Masoudi said he doesn't care about the game and his head is in next year at Maccabi Haifa already).

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Games between Haifa and Kfar Saba and Hapoel TA and Saknin kicked off about 26 minutes ago, still no goals there.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Half time:

Maccabi Haifa 1 (Michael Zandberg 38) Hapoel Kfar Saba 0

Hapoel Tel Aviv 0 Bnei Sakhnin 0

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hapoel Tel Aviv won in a very bad match 1:0. Goal by Yossi Abuksis (55') following a deflected shot by Sakhnin defender Geva Barkai.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
What a shocker!!!!!

M. Haifa tied Hapoel Kfar Saba.. I think that they are able to do good. I mean, not the best but they are in a good positoon

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Eli Ohana is doing a decent job at Kfar Saba, they could be in a better situation than their current one, but certainly this result is important for them.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I just want to say that specifically this round there were so many situations where the ball should have been in the back of the net! Finishing in Israel must improve! there are situations that i see in our league that we would see even in a league like Turkey be able to finish and put the ball in the net!

BTW, i saw tamuz's goals and his first goal made me feel like he was a young Henry. The way he finished it was so calm and sensitive and it was pure finishing. Most other players in our league manage to screw it up when the keeper runs out because of pressure, but this guy doesn't stress, he knows what he wants and he does it.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
BTW, i saw tamuz's goals and his first goal made me feel like he was a young Henry. The way he finished it was so calm and sensitive and it was pure finishing. Most other players in our league manage to screw it up when the keeper runs out because of pressure, but this guy doesn't stress, he knows what he wants and he does it.

This is why i want Toto in the NT, cause he would do soo great. We can really use a player like him. he got some grain!

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
when will he be allowed to play with the NT?

Whenever he gets his paper and becomes eligible i guess. He is different cause then what he had with Giovanni Rosso or Morad Megorgrav of MPT. He is actually living in Israel with biological parents and stuff, so i think he should get his citizenship very soon....once he does, him and colutti will be eligible to play for our National Team. 2 great names we can definately use...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
I agree about the finishing that should improve in our strikers and looking in that way i believe Holtsman has merits to be in the NT, he is a good finisher and works very well inside the box.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts