• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vs.

Kriyat Eli'ezer, Saturday March 25

This match will be great in my opinion. Both teams have the motivation to do well. Haifa may have the championship but I think we all know that they want to prove to everyone that they aren't slipping and that they're still strong after that 1-0 defeat to Beitar. Bnei Yehuda has been in great form lately and they might just have a chance to give Haifa a good fight especially with the good form some of their strikers are in, and their desire to still possibly grab a European spot.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Very important game. Bnei Yehuda are a good team and Haifa isn't in its best of moments right now, but they've got the home advantage on their side and this should give you guys the edge.

But in case of another result and a win for Beitar the gap will be reduced to anything between 7 and 8 points, still a very promising lead but might put some pressure on the team.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
7 to 8 points seems like a bit of pressure and I know Levi notices this. I hope he makes the players aware of how crucial it is to get back on their feet and win agian

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I think Haifa might win this one. If not, they will neglect the game and run for a 1-1 tie!
The Katan effect is still kicking in...

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to see Haifa win, but I said it will end a draw. Bnei Yehuda know what a 4th place spot means, it might actually give them a UEFA cup spot. They don't want to let go of that spot and they might even want to push themselves to 3rd place. Haifa are less motivated, in my opinion its all up to Levi, he is perfectly aware of what his team is capable of, but its up to him to motivate them and make sure that they play at their highest level, if not then I think we'll see another disappointment from Haifa because Yehuda are getting back on their feet

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YAROK OLEEEEEE!!!

and I'm the idiot who thought this would be a draw!

I finally saw the game, and what a game it was! As a Haifa fan i didn't even believe that this would be the result. 4-0 to Haifa, 2 for Colautti who is back to scoring, 1 for Tal with a beautiful free kick (the first free kick Haifa has scored this season) and ofcourse another from Zandberg who was on fire. Levi gave the youngsters a chance. Rafaelov opened as striker and I don't think his presence was felt too much. Arbietman was not put in for the whole 90 minutes.

Regarding Bnei Yehuda, its really upsetting to see them lose like this, but they played a terrible game. Eneyema made some terrible mistakes and its sad to see this happen, but they just werent in the game. The only player I can sincerly give some credit to is Oved. What a player he is! Everytime he had the ball something would happen, he has such great skill with the ball! With some more experience he'll go far, he really knows how to slice through the defense.

This also showed us what was to come from our youngsters. Lots of the youngsters from both teams have some real talent, they have a new style that involves alot of dribbling, they just need to know when and where to pass and I think we can really see a strong future for Israeli football

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I think Haifa could have had a 5-0 or 6-0 win! but relaxed a little.
Bney Yehuda was in bad shape to start off with, but Calutti is the brains behind M. Haifa, so he shined for them :)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yea, and i really hope he plays for our NT, he's a really good striker and he knows where to be at the right time.

Also want to mention Arbietmans little case. He wasn't put in for a full 90 minutes and at the end of the game he expressed his frustration to levi and many of the teammates. It seems like he hasn't been getting along with Shachar or Levi ever since the CL game and I don't know if he'll stay in Haifa for a long time....it doesn't seem that way, especially since he's a great player and he'll probably get offer from many different teams

If theres someone who should be Man of Match it should be Boccoli, he's a great playmaker. Everything starts with him, and his skill with the ball is beautiful and he knows when not to over do it. I don't agree with Sharaf on many thing but one thing I will agree with him on is the fact that Boccoli plays on the right and you see him all over the place, he does the job of a true midfielder, he runs back and defends when he needs to and he pushes up with the ball and crosses to attack when he needs to. He's in good shape and he just doesn't get tired!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts