1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--- vs. ---

Venue: Doha stadium, Sakhnin

Kick off: Monday 13/03/06 20:50 Local timezone

Beitar returns to the league after the huge cup dissapointment and what a return it is. With Fernandez taking a midweek break, Afek not allowed to leave and players depressed after the shameful result with Hakoach the last place on earth Beitar will want to visit is Doha, the fortress of their hated arch-rival from Sakhnin. Last time both teams met it ended in a goalless draw but a serious fight between fans from both sides. This time the police promise it will be different...we'll see.

Lineup should be

Code:
..................Korenfine

Haliva.........Ben Yosef....Mitreski.........Ziv

Itzhaki.........Alberman.......Nsumbo........Fernandes

......................Leroy

.............................Aganzo

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
A match between Beitar and Sahknin is alwyas hot and intresting to see, hope Sahknin fans don´t react the same iresponsible way as last time.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
and i hope beitar fans won't be scared to go because of those barbarians! I pray that Beitar massacre Sachnin............please let Aganzo put in a nice 3 or 4 goals!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sakhnin coach Lufa 'who the hell is Gaidamak' Kadosh has found an original way to stop the bloodshed between both sides: Beitar fans should not be allowed to travel to Doha, likewise Sakhnin fans shouldn't go to Teddy. Great idea :rolleyes: Why have a police or a football stadium, then?

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
Sakhnin coach Lufa 'who the hell is Gaidamak' Kadosh has found an original way to stop the bloodshed between both sides: Beitar fans should not be allowed to travel to Doha, likewise Sakhnin fans shouldn't go to Teddy. Great idea :rolleyes: Why have a police or a football stadium, then?

Man, Kadosh has been talking so much "shtuiot" recently and one more for the record. It seems he worries more on what happens outside the pitch than what team to put in field for the game. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Putting everything aside this match is super important for our league position. A win today will see us opening a 7 points lead over Bnei Yehuda. Although 9 matches will remain to be played this is quite a significant advantage, also adding into account that we still have to play Bnei Yehuda at Teddy (or is it a disadvantage...who knows).

Amsalem is rated doubtful again and Afek is out of the squad. Alberman and Malichi are out injured.

Lineup :
Code:
Korenfine

Haliva, Ben Yosef, Mitreski, Ziv

Bruchian, Leroy, N'sumbo, Fernandes

Itzhaki, Aganzo

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
40th minute: Sakhnin 0 Beitar 3 :D

What a show. Asulin X2 and Leroy with yet another amazing goal. Fantastic match so far!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Raanan said:
40th minute: Sakhnin 0 Beitar 3 :D

What a show. Asulin X2 and Leroy with yet another amazing goal. Fantastic match so far!
YES!!!!!!
Are there some websites where i can see 2nd Half.
Please tell me yes :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
:D BEITAR IMPERIA!!!

shows those ****ers where they belond...........

down...

down in liga leumit (am i far enough there?)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Half time score: Bnei Sakhnin 0 Beitar Jerusalem 3.

Asulin is playing his heart out tonight. A great individual effort for the second goal, also running his socks off on the pitch.

Leroy, well what can you say, Mr. silky skills with a soft lob over their keeper, great finish to a successful counter attack. Their fans are leaving already :howler:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BARNES said:
YES!!!!!!
Are there some websites where i can see 2nd Half.
Please tell me yes :thumbsup:
Not that I know of, ags knows this kind of stuff usually.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fernandes is playing well, so does most of the team really. Our best players are Leroy and of course Asulin, Leroy started the move for the first goal when he dribbled past 2 Sakhnin defenders and passed the ball to Aganzo who proceeded to Asulin. His goal was great, he could've passed the ball but a player of his calibre with his confidence knew how to finish this off like a great player.

·
Registered
368 Posts
If we win this game (never know)...this result will give more time to LF and calm down the fans.
This team has a great potential really they just need time to learn to play together

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I think things are looking gfood :)

OOOO how i love to see Bnei Shacnin suffer...

who is next in line?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
3:0 it ends. Fernandez introduced Bruchian, Melikson and 18 years old Kobi Moyal :) in his league debut during the second half. Beitar switched to 4-5-1 and most of the game was played in midfield. Sakhnin tried to score but never got really close, except for one good save by Korenfine from Jazierski. Leroy had a magnificent opportunity to add another one as he tried to roll the ball past Meir Cohen but the keeper grabbed it. Excellent result, awesome performance. Well done to the players for giving us a reason to celebrate a truly happy Poorim. :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
:D whos this Kobi Moyal charachter? how good is he?

in any case, here is some pictures from the Beitar-Sachnin match...

:) hope all of our fans got home safe from that place ;)

That good looks delicious :D
ANI OHEV OTACH..........BEITAR!!!
OHEV ECHAD GAMA! SHARI ECHAD YAFFA!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
congrats to all beitar fans!

bnei aravim know where they belong now! get relegated!!! Im suprised Aganzo didn't score.....anyways i'm about to watch the highlights and i don't think there will be much to say.

Beitar have proven time and time again that they have soooooo much potential and with the right chemistry they could become a team which could succeed in Europe without a doubt! now all thats left is hope that sachnin get relegated and i'll be the happiest man alive!

once again congrats to all Beitar fans......Asulin what a player, now i can truly say that beitar and the NT don't lack any strong attackers!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
and theres another thing i would like to add about Asulin

He is a player with so much potential and he proved it tonight. THe second goal was great but its the first one that I'm actually proud of. Those types of situations, the ones which seem to be the easiest and the ones we saw being finished perfectly in the Premiership or La Liga, are the ones our league should focus on. We see strikers like Holtsman and Tamuz taking full advantage of those situations and we know that many other strikers are capable of taking advantage of it if their mind is focused on it. Asulin proved that he is fully capable of taking advantage of the easy situations. And if he stays consistant and focused then he will have no problem beating the keeper during situations like that. The first goal was just beauty as far as the whole team, Leroy is perfect! he chipped it to Aganzo who made a great pass between 2 sachnin defenders and Asulin just finished it beautiful and put it on the left side which was a good decision on his behalf. The second goal just shows how dynamic Asulin is, it shows that he's able to think outside the box. And the third was just class, Leroy made it look so simple and he recieved a great pass from Asulin.

I'll say it again, if the new staff at Beitar can just make Asulin more consistant then they will have a top class, European striker, not to mention a great striker for the NT. He's impressed us before, i just hope he can do it every week from now on

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Asuilin is fantastic.
He is a well formed player..someone who can resist much pressure and become a very tactical player. I like him alot. He is someone beitar needs, especailly when you are looking at the next 5-15 years. He is like Benayoun. A born leader...

I think Beitar has what it takes. it can improve and it can get better. All we need is time and alot of patience...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts