Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bnei Sakhnin score the first goal of the round. Pascal Kondofoni (in my opinion anyway) scored a header after a cross, the ball was deflected by Nazrath defender Azulai so the TV decided to credit him for an own goal.

No police or Denmark flag burning troubles have been registered so far. ;)

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Ligat Ha´Al, Liga Leumit - Round 22

First half:

Sahknin 1-0 Nazrath illit
Ami Azulai(own goal)
The expectations of this match are towards the fans attitude in burning the flags let´s see what happens.

Liga Leumit

Kiriat Shmona 0-0 Hapoel Acco

Ironi Ramat haSharon 0-1 Hapoel Jerusalem
Ram Seti 14´

Maccabi Beer Sheva 0-1 Maccabi Herzeliya
Yaniv Luzon 40´pen

Hakoah Ramat Gan 2-1 Hapoel Ashkelon
Amit Turgeman 42´pen Liran Vilner 46´ - Masai Dego 4´

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
Bnei Sakhnin score the first goal of the round. Pascal Kondofoni (in my opinion anyway) scored a header after a cross, the ball was deflected by Nazrath defender Azulai so the TV decided to credit him for an own goal.

Guess you were faster in posting the thread :)

Yopu could delete the one i made.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Or I can merge. ;)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HT in Doha, 1:0. Sakhnin are playing much better as expected, Nazrath are awful, just like last week eventhough they won that match, looks like lady luck isn't with Ivanir this time...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
And it seems that the luck has passed to Hapoel Beer Sheva and Maccabi Herzeliya at Liga Leumit.

Hakoah drew at home against Ashkelon and Kiriat Shmona and Acco ended up tied.

Results:

Kiriat Shmona 0-0 Hapoel Acco

Hakoah Ramat Gan 2-2 Hapoel Ashkelon
Amir Turgeman 42´pen, Liron Vilner 46´- Masai Dego 4´ Shai Aharon 71´

Ironi Ramat haSharon 0-1 Hapoel Jerusalem
Ram Seti 14´

Maccabi Beer Sheva 0-2 Maccabi Herzeliya
Yaniv Luzon 40´pen, Peter Emola 85´

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Sahknin 1-0 Nazrath Illit
Ami Azulai (own goal) 35´

And no incidents regarding the flagsm, the police was prepared for any type of attitude from the fans.

As for Sahknin an important win they are off the red zone for now as Maccabi Petah Tikva hosts Maccabi Tel Aviv tommorow.

·
Registered
147 Posts
the victory of sachnin gives a great probability to have the next week for the begin of the third round : beitar/ sachnin at teddy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
avi the french said:
the victory of sachnin gives a great probability to have the next week for the begin of the third round : beitar/ sachnin at teddy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Oh i wanted so much to be at this game.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice that you worked it out, the third round fixtures have always been confusing and senseless to me.:D

Anyway the game was pretty good to watch but Ivanir must be high if he says he is happy with how they played and he is certain they'll avoid the drop if they keep playing like that. They sucked and were lucky to finish with just one goal in net. The Macedonians didn't impress very much for anyone interested, and Sherf made numerous comments about Fulop and Jazierski's weight problems. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Raanan said:

So are you telling me that they did not burn the flag? What a pity and a shame. What will all the jackass and idiot segment of our fans do now? After all they built up this whole story about fans burning flags and now nothing happened. Makes them look like complete fools does it not? Of course the majority of our fans know that they are fools anyway. You know those of us who are interested in Israeli football and not what might/could/should happen in the stands or in the gossip columns. Of course nobody expects that the fools will ever learn a lessen. They never do. Actually there is a bit of good news for them. Sakhnin have a good chance of staying in the league. As opposed to clubs like Kfar Saba, Ashdod, both of the Petach Tikva clubs,etc. who have no fans at all, Sakhnin has a huge fan base, one of the biggest in the country. That along with an excellent home stadium and a very good manager in Kadosh means that their chances of staying in the league are very high. So what is good about that you ask? Well we have to keep the idiots busy with something. After all what would they have to babble their childish nonsense about every day if Sakhnin got relegated?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hapoel Ra'anana surprised Hapoel Beer-Sheva with a 90th minute equaliser by Dos Santos. Eventhough they were down to 10 men 5 minutes before the goal the team in last place salvaged a precious point from the promotion candidates. Carlos Chakana scored for Beer-Sheva in the first half.

BTW on another note I saw a really moving TV item on Chakana this week. His son has cancer and the team and its fans are doing great job supporting Carlos and his family. It is amazing to me Carlos managed to put his troubles behind and concentrate on football. Best of luck to his son in his fight for life.

Anyway, match at Bloomfield between Hapoel Tel Aviv and Hapoel Petah Tikva is about to kick off, as well as the Israeli derby in the English FA Cup.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Halftime result at Bloomfield: Hap TA 0 Hap PT 0.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hapoel Tel Aviv is leading 1:0, Felix Ogbuke the scorer.

Also Hapoel Kfar Saba is leading Ashdod by the same score, goal on the verge of halftime by Shalev Menashe.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GOAL! Hapoel Petah Tikva with a surprising equaliser :)

Toto Tamuz (who else...) scores 5 minutes from time!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2:0 to Hapoel Kfar Saba! Samuel Yeboah scores and Kfar Saba are on their way to their second win in 3 games and against a possibly other relegation threatened side too...

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The goals keep coming, 2:1 in Kfar Saba now. Blessing Kaku reduces the deficit.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Final result in Bloomfield, 1:1 between Kashtan and Nir Levin. Yet again Hapoel Tel Aviv dissapoints and for the second consecutive week fails to beat a bottom side despite taking the lead.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
2:2 in Kfar Saba! David Revivo scores, what a match, Ashdod's back from 2 goals down.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts