Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the individual threads weren't a great success we'll use this thread as the official and only thread for Ligat Ha'al results. Of course you can post new topics with different issues related to the league but any result or even piece of news as well as Toto Cup results can be posted here. :)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Round 12

First result, from Friday afternoon. Hapoel Nazrath Illit beat SC Ashdod 2:0 (Ziv 21, Duarte 34 - Who else?), and that was Ashdod's second successive league defeat after they managed to hold an unbeaten away record until last week, while Nazrath Illit got their third successive win. This result can open up the fight for the second spot tomorrow and also help Haifa to increase their lead even further. Has Ashdod ran out of energy after their good first third of the season? Is Nazrath Illit able to aim for a midtable spot?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Horrible :D

As i predicted...
after the Chanucka break Ashdod will go down the drain! They remind me of Bnei Yehuda of last year......

If that is the case, spot #2 is opened. Who will get it? That remains the question...

:D BEITAR? :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's still early to say but with two successive defeats (and the Toto Cup loss to Maccabi Tel Aviv also if you will) there's an obvious decrease in Ashdod's ability. They can still recover and catch a good spot though, they are still second in the table and the league is young.

In about 30 minutes the first match of the day will start as Hapoel Haifa in a must win situation host Bnei Yehuda. Alon Mizrahi hasn't scored a goal in 6 matches now, it'll be interesting to see if he does today...

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Bnei Yehuda 1 - Haifa 0 - Final

Beitar Jerusalem 0 - Maccabi Haifa 0 - HT

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Maccabi Tel-Aviv: 18 times champion, 21 times Cup, 2 times Super Cup of Israel.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum Poland-Cement. :)

About the match at Teddy: a very dissapointing result and match. Haifa was clearly the better side on the day, they created many chances but missed all of them. Really good chances, haven't seen something like that in a long time. We had some nice chances in the first half but that was it, unfortunately we couldn't threat their goal much more. Indio got a second yellow card and was sent off in the 90th minute. Davidovich got injured in the first half and was substituted by Tom Almadon, not sure how long he is out for.

Halftime at Beer Sheva:

Hapoel Beer Sheva 0 Bnei Sachnin 3 (Etchi 9, Keinan 19, Masoudi 37).

And the first result of the day as mentioned:

Hapoel Haifa 0 (Red Card: N'sumbo 90) Bnei Yehuda 1 (Abarbanel - Penalty 60).

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Final result

Hapoel Beer Sheva 0 Bnei Sachnin 4 (Etchi 9, Keinan 19, Masoudi 37, Suan 74)

Terrible result for Beer Sheva who goes into relegation zone. Sachnin are back on the winning track.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
Final result

Hapoel Beer Sheva 0 Bnei Sachnin 4 (Etchi 9, Keinan 19, Masoudi 37, Suan 74)

Terrible result for Beer Sheva who goes into relegation zone. Sachnin are back on the winning track.
Not a good game, :(

poor beer sheva!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Halftime at Bloomfield and no goals between Maccabi Tel Aviv (with Gal Nir in goal) and Maccabi Petah Tikva.

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
TEDDY WAS AMAZING YESTERDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :star: :star: :star:

20,000 fans must have been there... there were hardly any seats and everybody were standing. The Northern Curva was FULL with Beitar fans, I haven't seen that for YEARS.... wow, it was such an amazing atmosphere with ballons and shirts and everything. NOTHING LIKE THAT IN ISRAEL, absolutely GOREGOUS. :hopefull: :cool: :eekani: :eekani:

The game itself was DISAPPOINTING :thmbdown: Nimni was a flop :googly: and the only player that really played terrificly on the pitch was Katan :dazed:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Welcome back GBA! Where were u all this time :D

BEITAR IMPEIRA :D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
End game :D

Maccabi Tel Aviv 1 - Maccabi Petach Tikva 0

And what a goal! In the dying minutes.....just before Xtratime, mesika scores :D

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Kappa21 said:
Welcome back GBA! Where were u all this time :D

BEITAR IMPEIRA :D:D:D:D:D
I can't keep up with all the stuff, you know how it is.... I'm so exhausted all the time so I can't log in to the forum sorry so it comes and goes i guess i dunno :jester:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
This is the next round:
Hapoel Beer-Sheva - Hapoel Nazrat-Ilit
Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin - Hapoel Haifa
Bnei-Yehuda Tel-Aviv - Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Maccabi Petah-Tikva - Hapoel Petah-Tikva
Hapoel Tel-Aviv - Beitar Jerusalem
Maccabi Haifa - Ashdod SC

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Poland-Cement said:
This is the next round:
Hapoel Beer-Sheva - Hapoel Nazrat-Ilit
Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin - Hapoel Haifa
Bnei-Yehuda Tel-Aviv - Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Maccabi Petah-Tikva - Hapoel Petah-Tikva
Hapoel Tel-Aviv - Beitar Jerusalem
Maccabi Haifa - Ashdod SC
Polish boy :D

You seem to be intrested in Israeli soccer?Where u from?
What is your connection with Israel and the sport?

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Well, I'm from Poland and I'm interesting in 4 european leagues:
1. Macedonian (my favorite) - my favorite team is CEMENTARNICA SKOPJE
2. Serbian - my favorite team Buducnost Banatski
3. Israeli - my favorite team Maccabi Tel-Aviv
4. Lithuanian - my favorite team FK Atlantas

I love football.
I hope, that Maccabi will take 3rd place in CHampions League group and will play in UEFA Cup. The first match with Juventus on Estadio delle Alpi wasn't bad (0-1), so there's a chance.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
There was many Pollish players in Israeli League - Andrzej Kubica, Grzegorz Wędzyński, Remigiusz Jezierski, Dariusz Jackiewicz nad others.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Poland-Cement said:
There was many Pollish players in Israeli League - Andrzej Kubica, Grzegorz Wędzyński, Remigiusz Jezierski, Dariusz Jackiewicz nad others.
Yeah, I remember all of them. Kubica was really great in his first period in Israel, afterwards he was mostly a shadow of himself. He is retired nowadays I think, right?

BTW Hapoel Petah Tikva have taken a 1:0 lead against Hapoel Tel Aviv right in the 91th minute thanks to Zeev Haymovic and this is also the final score. Hapoel Petah Tikva beats Hapoel Tel Aviv 1:0.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
According to Maariv, Shmuel Hanin has resigned as coach of Hapoel Tel Aviv. Pretty expected although he gave a different impression, 4 successive defeats is just too much.

1 - 20 of 415 Posts