Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Porto's currently 7 points ahead of Benfica, a win can almost give them the early championship whereas a loss would complicate their things since they still have to play Sporting, Braga and Benfica once again in Lisbon.

Players called up:
Guarda-redes: Roberto e Júlio César;
Defesas: Maxi Pereira, Luisão, David Luiz, Sidnei, Roderick Miranda, César Peixoto e Fábio Coentrão;
Médios: Javi Garcia, Ruben Amorim, Carlos Martins, Pablo Aimar, Gaitán e Salvio;
Avançados: Saviola, Kardec, Nuno Gomes e Jara.

Players to watch on both sides:

Hul vs Coentrao

To take place in the Dragao

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
omg thats one hilarious front page:D

hulk looks dumber than ever (if thats possible :D) and coentrão looks like he has an earing problem

after a safe journey to porto and an even safer evening with our bus being guarded by more policemen than the pope himself on his visit to spain (we tend to take things over the top at times dont we :D), im pretty confident that we will give it our best and play with confidence tonight :cool:

having said that, im not happy about the rumours that place david luiz on the left back, with sidnei joining luisão in the middle of our defense....

i mean, its been tested before and all, and it didnt work, right?

david luiz is a great great CB but he's a poor LB, and sidnei i dont trust at all. True that peixoto sucks , but i would rather have coentrão playing LB then

having said that.....watch out, we are going for the WIN!!!!!! :fero:

SLB...SLB....SLB,SLB,SLB......
GLORIOSOOOOOO SLB....GLORIOSO SLB !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. Killa, on porto side i actually fear Falcão the most

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Lookls like David Luiz will be again lb today.:rollani:

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Wow.. Hulk just destroyed David Luiz... ankle breaker.

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
seriously, this is one of those times i really could go without being right....porto 3 , jesus 0

this is a lesson about how never to mess with your defense when u are about to play an important game and a good team

pathetic game so far, expect nothing less than to see our players eat the grass in the 2nd half and jesus shout like his lungs are on fire

forget about the result, our dignity is at stake here

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
On a different note, looks like Benfica's bus was hit with golf balls and rocks again, I'm guessing that there will be revenge when Porto goes to Lisbon.
2nd half is about to start, and the pitch is filled with gulf balls....seriously, i still recall not being allowed to enter the old Luz stadium with an apple because it was "dangerous" , and currently we cant enter with a small bottle of water, yet these thugs manage to enter a stadium with tons of gulf balls

as i see it, regardless of which stadium it is, when something like this happens, the next home game for the home team should played behind closed doors

im pretty sure clubs would start investing money and time in making sure thugs leave their weapons out of the stadium

1 - 20 of 76 Posts