Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Full house expected for tonight, in spite of the boycott appeal from Benfica. The stadium is, however, under construction work and has its capacity significantly reduced.

Pablo Aimar will be spared and Carlos Martins will take his place. On the right side of the midfield, Salvio also has a guaranteed spot, so the main doubt for this afternoon's game is whether Fábio Coentrão will return to his LB position or continue with the role performed against Sporting. Gaitán or Peixoto seems to be the only question for this match.​

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Maritimo looks very poor this season on the rankings but that due to the fact Porto is bribing the ref's in their games because of kleber case.

They havbe squad to end in 6 or 7 place.

i would play pixota and coentrao.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Surprise, surprise. Gaitán as the playmaker? With the official eleven revealed, I can only think of this possibility. He could also play on the right flank, but, I doubt he'd work there.

Roberto
Maxi - Luisão - D. Luiz - C. Peixoto
Javi García
C. Martins - Gaitán - F. Coentrão
Saviola - Cardozo

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Maritimo looks very poor this season on the rankings but that due to the fact Porto is bribing the ref's in their games because of kleber case.
You speak as if these are facts or something, such a clown.

Maritimo have been getting absolutely terrible calls against them for three seasons in a row. On another forum I frequent, some Maritimo fans discuss this and say it's been three seasons running.

Of course, it's much easier for you to say every single thing in this league is because of Porto.

Pathetic.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
30 min and bad luck,poor finnishing continues.

should had been 3,4-0 by now.:rollani:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
You speak as if these are facts or something, such a clown.

Maritimo have been getting absolutely terrible calls against them for three seasons in a row. On another forum I frequent, some Maritimo fans discuss this and say it's been three seasons running.

Of course, it's much easier for you to say every single thing in this league is because of Porto.

Pathetic.
Benfica tv explains it all you should see it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Another robbery......:yuck:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Coentrao.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts