Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Good game... loved the tempo and intensity especiely in the begining.

The best thing you can take from this is that you're starting to build a much needed momentum now - especiely defensivly - as you're not conceding any goals.

You looked like you had this and wanted it more since the first second... I doubt you'll win the championship this year, but the big question about you guys will be how will you use the money comming from Coentrao and David Luiz.. thats key for the upcomming seasons, as they're surely gonna leave and give you a very nice sum.

Was sure i'd see 2-3 pages of comments in this game btw :D

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't even watch the game. Decided to change my priorities for one day and pay full attention to the lady. :howler:

Great win and surely a morale boost.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Should had been 4 or 5-1.Cardozo mvp followed by Coentrao.

We are much better than Sporting...how many sporting players would start in Benfica?:confused:....the keeper?

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Good win, you could have had 3 or 4 goals here.

Any reason Aimar was subbed at half? Just tactical or pick up an injury?

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Watched the highlights and boy am I glad! We could have murdered them last night, but, oh well, I'll take the 2-0.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Watched the highlights and boy am I glad! We could have murdered them last night, but, oh well, I'll take the 2-0.
Filipe saw other game......

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
The fact that Maniche went like " if Liedson would have scored that one..." pretty much sums it all. They needed that lost chance to do something while we had many more, 2 more by Cardozo, 1 by Coentrao, etc
Cardozo had 3.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts