Xtratime Community banner
61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
General Iordanescu
30,565 Posts
FCSB doing well vs Dinamo in the derby. 2-0 at min. 42.

Keseru FK (he's still damn good at them)
Oct. Popescu from close by after a nice Cordea action

And 3-0 Vinicius after a FK.

Steliano filip saw a straight red while it was 1-0.

And 4-0 at HT. Cordea PK.

·
Registered
25,758 Posts
Enes Sali (Farul) is Liga I's youngest goalscorer ever.

·
Registered
17,873 Posts
And what a goal. The kid has tremendous talent. But it looks like someone can kick him out of the stadium if he is caught. IDK how smart it is to play him at this age. He needs to get stronger to be able to play in Liga I

·
Registered
70,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
2 goals of Miculescu to frustrate Dinamo (2-2). He's more a striker or support-striker than a winger.

·
Registered
17,873 Posts
2 goals of Miculescu to frustrate Dinamo (2-2). He's more a striker or support-striker than a winger.
So far I saw him as an AM. Has he swirched his position lately or you mean he could play there. I never sae him as winger. He is a big guy without much speed

·
Registered
70,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
He used to play for UTA as LW, or RW. But he does well inside the box. It's super interesting for us if he can become a good striker.

·
General Iordanescu
30,565 Posts

Becali wants more testing. Good news for my PCR company :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
17,873 Posts

Becali wants more testing. Good news for my PCR company :ROFLMAO:
The propaganda of the press has increased considerably lately. They are quite desperate. I knew you were behind it 😝

·
Registered
17,873 Posts
Deaconu is a wonder when it comes to long shots and passes. The thing is if he is good enough all around. Cause if he is at least good, he deserves much more than Gaz Metan

·
Registered
70,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Florin Tanase is back at FCSB, which is good for his team and for the NT in November.

Sepsi inaugurated their new stadium with a defeat against Voluntari. It seems Voluntari want to fight for the title.

·
Registered
17,873 Posts
Florin Tanase is back at FCSB, which is good for his team and for the NT in November.
Yeah, Tanase took a while to mature, but right now he is a very valuable player. He stopped being that skinny guy that fell at every touch. And now is a real goalscorer that we can really use

·
Registered
25,758 Posts
Big surprise: Rapid defeats CFR 2-0.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts