Xtratime Community banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
General Iordanescu
30,565 Posts
Sorescu had another astonishing performance. His first goal is just incredible

Dinamo's kids keep impressing

Actually all the goals were nice. Of course the last one mainly because of the blazing counter.

And Sorescu has been great lately, can't ignore him anymore. And he's polyvalent too. You know what that means, right? Time for an injury.

But seriously, I wonder if he can help us at LB too... He can do LW, RW, RB...

·
Registered
17,873 Posts
IDK, but he is a great asset. A player that can make a difference wherever he plays. He needs to get a good transfer to develop better

·
Registered
17,873 Posts
Razvan Ducan, who was abysmal on FCSB's crazy 6-6 against that Serbian team (he stopped a penalty tough) , is now starter at Mioveni, as he was last seaosn on Liga II. It's interesting to see that those game's terrible mistakes (where every shot seemed to become a goal) were due to nerves and lack of experience

On another news, George Merloi signed for Voluntarii. Good news cause he is an interesting player for Liga I

·
Registered
17,873 Posts
Yeah, that kid looks great. He is the one that scored for the U17 after dribbling past many defenders. Let's see if he actually gets minutes. He played on pre season for the seniors

Regarding Markovic, he's been around for a while, but just recently he started showing remarcable technical skills aside from his impressive physique. The goal against FCSB and his actions today are real star quality. He seems to have weigth issues, hope he isn't other Alibec, and he becomes the Alibec we never got to see steadily

·
Registered
17,873 Posts
Dinamo is now able to sign players, and they brought Nica, Razvan, Popa, Torje and Cosmin Matei. Iliev and Ivanovsky are close. Good news cause their kids were gonna suffer without experienced players to help them

·
General Iordanescu
30,565 Posts
They were probably pissed they didn't make EL (which was indeed Sumudica's objective). But not beating Red Star isn't some severe indictment IMO. I'd've kept Sumudica, give him a year.

41 - 60 of 84 Posts