Xtratime Community banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
25,721 Posts
Dinamo started with 3 U21 players.

By the way, it's inspiring to see how dedicated some fans are (Rapid, Dinamo) despite the problems their clubs have and despite the level of Romanian football.

·
Registered
70,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
The most impressive U21 in the first round was Isfan from Arges. He looks like a very interesting versatile midfielder.

I remark Bani at Dinamo too. He played in a more conservative position and worked really hard. If talented players can add these things to their game, it's very good.

·
Registered
70,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
They signed him quickly from Mioveni. Being U21 he's very useful. They knew what they were doing.

·
Registered
70,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I love how several young players are making an impact in this start of the season, some of them U21 (we don't have a U21 coach yet btw).

Pitu is stronger and more determined than ever at Farul.

·
Registered
17,601 Posts
I love how several young players are making an impact in this start of the season, some of them U21 (we don't have a U21 coach yet btw).

Pitu is stronger and more determined than ever at Farul.
Yeah. Even when most teams are full of foreigners our young players take advantage of the U21 spot, and some remain not being U21 anymore. Not easy cause there is no intention of helping them develop, most teams had to be forced, except for Viitorul and FCSB

·
Registered
17,601 Posts
CB Giafer from Dinamo seems interesting. Unusual physique for our players

FCU beat Dinamo. And Mutu confirms he is a defensive coach

·
Registered
17,601 Posts
21 - 34 of 34 Posts