• CSU Craiova - FC Argeș
  • FC Botoșani - FCSB

RoMercato

·
Registered
70,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Modified U21 rule

Începând din noul sezon, cluburile din Liga 1 vor mai fi obligate să folosească un singur jucător U21, nu doi, cum s-a întâmplat în precedenta ediție.

Federația a renunțat la regula cu doi jucători U21, însă reprezentanții FRF au fost aprigi la negocierile cu echipele din Liga 1: cluburile vor fi obligate să investească 5% din buget în academii în 2022, 6,5% în 2023 și 7,5% în 2024.

Mai mult, academiile vor trebui să obțină 75 de puncte la clasificarea academiilor, altfe riscă amenzi de 100.000 de lei.

·
Registered
25,722 Posts
I'm actually quite excited for this new season. There will be a lot of derbies, lots of passion. This Liga I is just missing Poli Timisoara.

·
Registered
17,609 Posts
CFR Cluj: Arlauskis - Manea, Bouhenna, Graovac, Camora - Rodriguez, Sigurjonsson - Chipciu, Deac, Petrila - Debeljuh
REZERVE: Bălgrădean, Păun, Imranu, Latovlevici, Costache, Tahiri, Hoban, Gîdea, Cestor
ABSENŢI: Burcă (accidentat), Meleke (indisponibil)
ANTRENOR: Marius Șumudică

CSU Craiova: Pigliacelli - Conte, Constantin, Bălașa, Vătăjelu - Nistor, Mateiu - Cîmpanu, Cicâldău, Ivan - Koljic
REZERVE: Lazar, Screciu, Bic, Vlădoiu, Markovic, Fedele, Gustavo, Găman, Mitran
ABSENȚI: Papp, Bancu, M. Roman I, Baiaram (accidentați)
ANTRENOR: Marinos Ouzounidis

·
Registered
70,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1st half was decent, but in the 2nd Craiova was pure crap.

·
Registered
70,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
could you please explain to a clueless what is this CS U Craiova and FC U Craiova thing? o_O
They both claim to be the real U Craiova.

All started when CS Universitatea Craiova sports club dissolved its football section in the 90's, and FC U Craiova continued the tradition. In 2011 the Romanian Federation disaffiliated FC U after a big mess with coach Victor Piturca over a contract, and a couple of years later CS U was refounded. CS U claimed all the Universitatea honours and, until now, Justice supported their claims.

At fans level all is very divided, as far as I know. The most radical sections of fans (ultras) tended to remain with FC U, so big (violent) clashes are expected this year between supporters.

FC U has made to surpass CS U the main target of their 'return' to the top division. It's like their reason to live.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,838 Posts
Muie FC U, fake club, refounded twice by Mititelu, the cancer of Craiova

CS U actually was brought back by the original sports club which never ceased to exist, in conjunction with Blue Lions capital and partly the municipal government..

People think FC U is real just because it was more recently the team representing Craiova, but CS U has the full name (FC U can’t even use “Universitatea” in their name), logo, etc

Still some cup from the 90s are questionable but for me it’s CS U all the way

Mititelu divides the city with his greed and stupidity, he deserves nothing

Anyways, I hope FC U dies at some point or they merge, tired of the nonsense..

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
70,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Botosani 0 - FCSB 0

Tanase missed a PK. Cordea and Musi look two good prospects in this team.

·
General Iordanescu
30,223 Posts
What happened to Malele? I don't see a new team for him. Surely he would've been a good deal for one of our top 3-4 teams.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,838 Posts
Sorescu needs to leave Dinamo, man. I don’t understand why Craiova and CFR don’t go for him..

Budescu might go to CFR too, btw

·
Registered
17,609 Posts
Sorescu needs to leave Dinamo, man. I don’t understand why Craiova and CFR don’t go for him..

Budescu might go to CFR too, btw
They probably don't have that million they ask for...but for a foreign team it's a great bargain. He is fantastic

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,838 Posts
I don’t know about CFR (probably do too) but Craiova definitely has a million in the bank.. with all the players we sold and our debt basically settled, I believe Rotaru and Andrici are just a cheap bastards

CFR had debts but have had European and small championship money, plus new eToro deal is very lucrative

I don’t see how they can pay it, but anyways... maybe a club abroad?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts