Xtratime Community banner

141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
I know why they did it, but I still don't get it. He's no upgrade to Bancu and not reliable in defense either. You know my opinion: I wouldn't even want Mbappe naturalized...but if we have to do it, do it with better players. Camora has no big positive influence for the NT whatsoever. He's not the factor between qualifying and not qualifying. Just not a fan of these things in NTs.

·
Registered
25,647 Posts
Sometimes it's just the media surfing on some idea and, before you know it, the situation snowballs. Camora is 34. I think he is a decent player for Liga I standards but he was too old to be naturalized.

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
I didn't even know how old he is, thought 30 +/- 1 something...this is even more ridiculous than I thought, what a joke. I'm done with my off topic rant.

·
General Iordanescu
29,943 Posts
It's a weak position for us but hell, use Stefan or... Boboc??? or that Padula guy (LOL).

Camora is too old and he didn't perform in the crucial Iceland game

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
Yeah, the players you mentioned wouldn't do worse than him but are a lot younger and won't end their careers in 1-2 seasons.

Camora did a very similar bad pass vs Iceland like he did vs FCSB a few days ago (which lead to a goal). For an experienced defenders he makes huge mistakes.

·
Registered
70,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Beautiful match between FCSB and Craiova (0-0). Craova did surprisingly good, considering they always underperform against the big rivals. They were closer to the win than FCSB.

Vlad saved a PK from Cicaldau. His progress is remarkable. At the moment, Ionut Radu is not so favourite for the NT GK position in the near future. Vlad is not joking around.

·
Registered
70,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
FCSB, CFR Cluj, U Craiova, Sepsi, Clinceni and Botosani will play the Championship Round.

141 - 154 of 154 Posts