Xtratime Community banner

121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
17,371 Posts
CFR was lucky, that goal came from nowhere

Luca Andronache (17), son of former FCSB coach Vergil Andronache made his debut. He is a youth international striker

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
My bookie got Steaua at @3 to win the league, what you guys think is it them or Cluj this year?

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,733 Posts
My bookie got Steaua at @3 to win the league, what you guys think is it them or Cluj this year?
CFR has the best defence, but crap “fake” midfield (using wingers and old avg players), shitty attack.. but they’ve managed to somehow win a bunch lately lol

FCSB plays the best football and has a quality attack, but relatively weak defence in comparison, Miron and Cristea..

So it will come down to their head to head games in playoffs, probably, and maybe some losing points to Craiova, Sepsi, Botosani/?

But personally my bet is still on FCSB to do enough in attack, regardless of what they say about defence winning titles.. even CFR’s solid defence can slip up against a great attack or dumb moments like today with Balgradean

So that’s my bet: FCSB

Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Registered
17,371 Posts
Yeah, I agree. I'd bet on FCSB. It'll be harder without Man, but they are playing very well. They do need to beat CFR on direct duels as Hagibest says

·
Registered
17,371 Posts
FCSB signed Harut. Excellent addition to their defence. iMO one of the most promising defenders we have. Will porbably take Miron's place as CB

Botosani is interested in Racovitan from Dijon

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,733 Posts
Harut and seems like Budescu in 2 months?

With Harut in defence, their position only looks better. I think it will be FCSB

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,733 Posts
My understanding was you that he was going to sign today

We’ll see if it gets confirmed soon enough, relatively big name if so

·
Registered
70,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
The top teams are in a mini crisis. They can't win a single match now.

121 - 140 of 154 Posts