Xtratime Community banner

101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,733 Posts
We are a joke so long as we have this imbecile Rotaru not investing

all the money they have and nothing, just a bit on Ofosu and Cimpanu

The players seem to have weak mentality in these big games too. But he hired Papura??? No fucking surprise this happens, even though we started better

These rumours about us bringing in another coach better be true.. I’m fed up with this shit again and again. It’s just incompetence from the very top, we could be so much better with good transfers and a good coach. Ivan and Papura have to go. Start spending some fcking money, we know you’re not broke...

Petrescu obviously won’t come, but Zenga would be nice..

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
We are a joke so long as we have this imbecile Rotaru not investing

all the money they have and nothing, just a bit on Ofosu and Cimpanu

The players seem to have weak mentality in these big games too. But he hired Papura??? No fucking surprise this happens, even though we started better

These rumours about us bringing in another coach better be true.. I’m fed up with this shit again and again. It’s just incompetence from the very top, we could be so much better with good transfers and a good coach. Ivan and Papura have to go. Start spending some fcking money, we know you’re not broke...

Petrescu obviously won’t come, but Zenga would be nice..
Yeah, it's a real pity. They seemed close last season, now not convincing at all.
They were unlucky to loose Kojlic, but after selling Mihaila they did almost everything wrong.

Ofosu is a good signing, but other than that...Cimpanu was raw, and I hear he doesn't train very hard either...

A good coach is obviously necessary to aim for the title. Clearly they didn't use the money right to stay at the top

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
Glad to see him in form

BTW 21y old Robert Riza scored a very good goal and was still subbed after 15 minutes by Neagoe. Impossible to progress if the coaches have that mentality towards young players

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,733 Posts
**** these coaches man. I’m sick and tired of this stupid Romanian mentality. No wonder we are looked down by even Canada, what a joke

Canadians not surprised Corbeanu picked Canada over us in the end, even if they think we’re worse than we are and don’t understand our problems, Im still inclined to agree with them

This next generation better change that. I can’t fucking take it anymore

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,733 Posts
They take one look at our squad on wiki and think Corbeanu could start for us because he plays well for Wolves U23s lol

Respect to the kid, but I mean Cirjan and Dragusin have done as much (or more actually in Dragusin’s case) and have not even played for the U21s (barely so in Dragusin’s case)

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
Yeah. We have a deadly combination of lack of any star for almost a decade and few appearences on final tournaments

No wonder none of our players is well known. Next year there will be many chances to start reversing that, little by little. Both individually and as a NT

·
General Iordanescu
29,943 Posts
FCSB - Sepsi 1-1

Sepsi's a very good team and will seemingly make Europe this season (but who knows, still a long way to go).

·
Registered
70,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
It was an incredible test for FCSB, the pressing of Sepsi was inhuman. Playing in that little ground was a disadvantage for FCSB. Man suffered a lot. Coman suffered too. Morutan beat the pressing many times and was the best next to Vlad.
But this kind of games are good for the young players.

CFR and Craiova ended tied 0-0.

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Are there really 3 equal teams on the top? What could FCSB achieve in CL? Say they get paired up with Ferencváros in the second round.

·
General Iordanescu
29,943 Posts
They're fairly equal with a plus for FCSB (they had real problems in the beginning due to COVID). In theory they should win the title this year... if Gigi keeps quiet.

Hard to say, they have very good players but very young so inexperienced. Could count against them in CL.

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
It was an incredible test for FCSB, the pressing of Sepsi was inhuman. Playing in that little ground was a disadvantage for FCSB. Man suffered a lot. Coman suffered too. Morutan beat the pressing many times and was the best next to Vlad.
But this kind of games are good for the young players.

CFR and Craiova ended tied 0-0.

Yeah, it's good for them to gain experience in such contexts

Vlad is having some extraordinary games, he appears when the team needs him

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
The best of the league according to InStat

Echipa turului în Liga 1
CRISTI BĂLGRĂDEAN - PORTAR
  • 1. Bălgrădean (CFR Cluj) - 264 Index InStat
  • 2. A. Vlad (FCSB) - 262
  • 3. Pigliacelli (U Craiova) 256
  • 4. Niczuly (Sepsi) 252
  • 5. Lazar (Astra) 248
ȘTEVAN VLĂDOIU - FUNDAȘ DREAPTA
  • 1. Șt. Vlădoiu (U Craiova) 270
  • 2. V. Crețu (FCSB) 262
  • 3. Dimitrov (Sepsi) 259
  • 4. Susic (CFR Cluj) 256
  • 5. D. Bruno (Astra) 250
MIHAI BĂLAȘA - FUNDAȘ CENTRAL DREAPTA
  • 1. Bălașa (U Craiova) 270
  • 2-3. A. Burcă (CFR Cluj) & A. Miron (FCSB) 267
  • 4. Bouhenna (Sepsi) 258
  • 5. Chindriș (FC Botoșani) 252
IULIAN CRISTEA - FUNDAȘ CENTRAL STÂNGA
  • 1. I. Cristea (FSCB) 293
  • 2. Armaș (FC Voluntari) 276
  • 3. Mitrea (Sepsi) 273
  • 4. M. Constantin (U Craiova) 260
  • 5. Baco (Gaz Metan) 256
NICUȘOR BANCU - FUNDAȘ STÂNGA
  • 1. Bancu (U Craiova) 287
  • 2. Camora (CFR Cluj) 268
  • 3. Panțîru (FCSB) 265
  • 4. De Noojier (Viitorul) 258
  • 5. Fl. Ștefan (Sepsi) 249
OLIMPIU MORUȚAN - MIJLOCAȘ DREAPTA
  • 1. Moruțan (FCSB) 294
  • 2. Deac (CFR Cluj) 267
  • 3. Florescu (FC Botoșani) 252
  • 4-5. Aganovic (Sepsi) & Sorescu (Dinamo) 243
BORJA VALLE - MIJLOCAȘ CENTRAL
  • 1. Borja Valle (Dinamo) 265
  • 2. Bic (U Craiova) 262
  • 3. Ov. Popescu (FCSB) 256
  • 4. P. Anton (Dinamo) 254
  • 5. Vașvari (Sepsi) 252
DARIUS OLARU - MIJLOCAȘ STÂNGA
  • 1. Olaru (FCSB) 266
  • 2. Cicâldău (U Craiova) 264
  • 3. Ad. Păun (CFR Cluj) 260
  • 4. Fabbrini (Dinamo) 256
  • 5. Purece (Sepsi) 248
DENNIS MAN - EXTREMĂ DREAPTA
  • 1. Man (FCSB) 327
  • 2. Camara (Dinamo) 251
  • 3. M. Pereira (CFR Cluj) 250
  • 4. Mayoral (Hermannstadt) 246
  • 5. Cordea (Clinceni) 236
CONSTANTIN BUDESCU - ATACANT
  • 1. Budescu (Astra) 262
  • 2. G. Iancu (Viitorul) 261
  • 3. Keyta (FC Botoșani) 254
  • 4. Cardoso (Gaz Metan) 244
  • 5. Rondon (CFR Cluj) 239
FLORIN TĂNASE - EXTREMĂ STÂNGA
  • 1. Fl. Tănase (FCSB) 276
  • 2. Mățan (Viitorul) 258
  • 3. Jo Santos (Hermannstadt) 251
  • 4. Ofosu (U Craiova) 246
  • 5. Platini (CSM Iași) 238
Echipa turului: Bălgrădean - Şt. Vlădoiu, Bălaşa, I. Cristea, Bancu - Moruţan, Borja Valle, Olaru - Man, Budescu, Fl. Tănase

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
Very nice game between FCSB and Viitorul.

Octavian Popescu was the best for FCSB, who misses Morutan (injured) in the creative department. Coman not yet in the form he had before his injury

Good game by Matan and Ciobanu for Viitorul

Yesterday Cicaldau scored a great goal for Craiova who are sadly loosing ground because of their. Problems in attack

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
Morutan returned with a long distance golazo (unlike on him until now) and a great action before the third goal

First goal for Octavian Popescu, after a classy finish. He also gave an assist

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
Who are the clubs who scout him?

Some really smart and skilled passes from Octavian Popescu.
They talk about Inter...what's clear is that a big offer from the gulf was rejected

IMO Popescu has the best "appearence" I've seen in a long time. I remember Gica said the same about Coman 4 years ago. Popescu has been even more impressive than Coman in his first games. He has a fantastic dribble, he is intelligent on the field, he can play in any part of the attack, he has great intensity...and I could go on. But being our player he'll be hyped soon and we can't tell what that'll do to his head. So we can only hope he is strong and well guided. If he is, we could have a real gem

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
It started already

How he was ignored by youth teams and later Craiova refused to let him go

Ianitoaia calls for moderation, and rightly so

101 - 120 of 154 Posts