Xtratime Community banner

601 - 620 of 662 Posts

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
If we go into state of emergency again in early August does that mean our clubs are automatically eliminated from Europe?? Or if they start following strict isolation protocols and mostly healthy, can they still play both legs ? Maybe home leg in another nearby country if not allowed to play at home? I hope UEFA will have some flexibility in this. Would be an absolute disaster to our coefficient if not :(

Hopefully people start realizing the seriousness of it , even if they don’t care or believe it they should know now that Romania could go back to state of emergency and shouldn’t want that.. if we’re lucky maybe it won’t even get to that in time but seems unlikely with the 2 weeks bit .. i really really hope not
Belarus had no quarantine, they didn't even stop the league, and are perfectly fine. People is not to blame. The problem is how they blew this out of proportion. People on risk groups should have the chance to isolate voluntarily and helped to do so in good conditions, and that's it

·
General Iordanescu
28,697 Posts
It's appalling to isolate healthy people...I didn't know they were doing that. You'll have tons of sick people, not only because of what they can catch, but because of that terrible stress. And of course no health system can withstand to admit healthy people

Read what Cabral said:

"În dimineața aceasta am făcut un alt test și iar a fost negativ. Sunt fericit că sunt sănătos. A fost puțin ciudat, pentru că le era frică de mine și păstrau distanța, dar după ultimul test, cel de dimineață, au fost toți fericiți pentru mine și pentru echipă

Same thing in Mogosaia. 5 positives then came negative. But they'll be quarantined "just in case"

This is how you destroy the mental and physical health of millions
In Romania, yes, until 3 weeks or so ago, symptoms or not, you were isolated for 14 days in the hospital (I can understand if you are required to stay home... but Romanian public hospitals... you don't want to be there unless you really have to... ask @Hagibest). There was a court ruling that made that illegal. Then they passed another executive decision in which it says you can kept in the hospital for 48 hours but can then request to go home.

That said, doctors were either able to isolate at home or rules weren't followed closely.

The court decision also made quarantine as general rule illegal. It can be still applied in certain cases, but you can do it at home now.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
Lol it probably helped them though.. maybe not as much psychologically though. And I guess now more games in less time

I can’t believe, every single one was false? Amazing ..

·
General Iordanescu
28,697 Posts
Lol it probably helped them though.. maybe not as much psychologically though. And I guess now more games in less time

I can’t believe, every single one was false? Amazing ..
No, 5 players were infected.

My guess is that the samples got cross-contaminated..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
Ah, thats comforting to know..

Here’s what I think will happen next; more people take this as proof that something is fishy / COVID-19 is a scam, and infections will increase. Romania goes into a state of emergency again which maybe lasts a while and probably fucks up clubs even more.. and especially with the whole European games issue, I hope they figure out a good solution for that if Romania is in a state of emergency by that time... I hope not though..

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
See? They were screwed because of those tests. And I even read articles saying someone who test positive should be sanctioned. This is what mass hysteria causes.

Tests fail, and there have been several reports of contaminated ones.

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
Ah, thats comforting to know..

Here’s what I think will happen next; more people take this as proof that something is fishy / COVID-19 is a scam, and infections will increase. Romania goes into a state of emergency again which maybe lasts a while and probably fucks up clubs even more.. and especially with the whole European games issue, I hope they figure out a good solution for that if Romania is in a state of emergency by that time... I hope not though..
The question should be if the state pf emergency is the solution. Or if it causes more problems than it solves. Personally I find it hard to understand how easily people accept their basic rights to be violated in this situation

·
General Iordanescu
28,697 Posts
CFR CLUJ (4-3-3): Arlauskis - Susic, Vinicius, Burcă, Camora - Chipciu, Bordeianu, Deac - Fica, Rondon, Costache
REZERVE: Rus, Cestor, Hoban, Itu, Luis Aurelio, Pereira, Golofca, Petrila, Omrani
ANTRENOR: Dan Petrescu

FC BOTOȘANI (4-2-3-1): Pap - Haruț, Chindriș, Șeroni, Țigănașu - Rodriguez, Papa - Ashkovski, Cîmpanu, Ofosu - Dungandzic
REZERVE: Carlone, Patache, Fili, Keyta, Hristovski, Roman, Holzmann, Hankic, Florescu
ANTRENOR: Marius Croitoru

What are the chances Fica will be subbed out in the first minute for Omrani? XD

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
Astra-Craiova delayed til at least tomorrow because Crepulja tested positive... incredible this shit, I'm fucking tired of other teams getting positives, just give us the 3 points if it's not a false positive and can't play tomorrow

·
Registered
69,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #614
Astra-Craiova delayed til at least tomorrow because Crepulja tested positive... incredible this shit, I'm fucking tired of other teams getting positives, just give us the 3 points if it's not a false positive and can't play tomorrow
This experience of this season has to be used to make things and rules much clearer next season. Set the rules from the beginning, and nobody can complain later.

·
Registered
69,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #616
On the play-off...I think the 6 teams should be confined and isolated until the end of the league (deadline 3 August). Absolutely no contact with anyone these 9 days.
I said this one week ago.
It's obvious you can't confine players for a long time, but in order to end the league, you should make an effort.

A clear protocole must be done for next season.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
Such fucking BS. We get fucked for what, Astra’s failures because they don’t give a shit anymore, nothing to fight for? It’s not fair. Even though I don’t want to win this way, we should get 3-0. Or at least play with the negative players as they were tested twice already, but it’s clear they don’t want to do that.

If CFR wins tonight they will probably try to **** us over and get a player infected so as not to play the final game .. this is bullshit

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
**** Gigi... I thought he wanted to get third place.. I hope Coman Man and Tanase Côme on in the 2nd half

·
Registered
69,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #620
FCSB stars didn't play. CFR won at the end (0-2).

I don't know what will happen now.

601 - 620 of 662 Posts