Xtratime Community banner

581 - 600 of 662 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
this is so unfair to us too... if we win they will cry about covid and penalties, never giving credit about the consistent quality of play and the results in these playoffs
if we lose, then they will be seen as heroes making it past this ordeal which they created themselves

fucking hell, I just hope this shitshow gets resolved in a fair way and Petrescu has a shorter list of things to whine about (he will whine no matter what)

what are the plans as of now for the rescheduling of FCSB-CFR, btw? or even Botosani that was supposed to be coming up??

·
Registered
69,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #583
what are the plans as of now for the rescheduling of FCSB-CFR, btw? or even Botosani that was supposed to be coming up??
LPF:
"Pentru moment nu luăm în discuţie amânarea partidei cu FC Botoşani. Aşteptăm retestarea de joi şi vedem atunci. Oricum, situaţia de azi nu modifică data meciului FCSB - CFR Cluj, acesta rămâne în continuare să se dispute pe 28 sau 29 iulie."
There will be new tests on Thursday and they'll take a decision then.

·
Registered
69,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #584
Iasi 1 - Viitorul 1, today.

If I have to bet, I say Chindia, Dinamo and Iasi will be the last 3 in the Play-Out. I think Chindia will relegate for sure. I don't know the order of the other two, but I see more chances of Dinamo relegating than Iasi.

I don't think Iasi would have many problems at beating any of the promotion phase. Not so sure about Dinamo.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
Why do you say CFR 13? I just saw it said 26 lol

But yeah, bad if we don’t get to play. 5 key FCSB players on vacation, CFR playing some kids is only fair lol. Let’s wrap this damn thing up

UEFA better not eliminate us from Europe for this madness, but we’re not the only country with these problem it seems (even Spain has)

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
Who said it was so deadly? I thought everybody that the death rate was low, and the issue being more how easy it spreads because of no symptoms and thus reaching more older and immune compromised people putting much more of them at greater risk. But agreed, it’s getting annoying that generally healthy footballers can’t find a way to play, should have just isolated properly to begin with though

·
Registered
69,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #591
LPF:

„Cei de la CFR vor fi testați pe 28 iulie. Am putea să programăm meciul cu Botoșani pe 28 seara, ca să câștigăm timp, dar scenariul acesta presupune acordul scris al celor de la CFR ca, dacă meciul nu se dispută și Botoșaniul face deplasarea degeaba, să plătească ei toate cheltuielile adversarilor cu drumul și cazarea. Dacă s-ar juca așa, marți ar fi meciul cu Botoșani, vineri cu FCSB, luni cu Craiova”
So CFR could play...Tuesday 28 (Botosani), Friday 31 (FCSB) and Monday 3 (Craiova). That's the last alternative.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
I thought I read the state of emergency could begin as early as August 1st if the situations doesn’t get better soon. Which means in the best scenario still would be left with one match left. But I hope it doesn’t happen, much better to play all the games possible .. either way fans of either side will complain about this for years to come.. fucking covid

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
Who said it was so deadly? I thought everybody that the death rate was low, and the issue being more how easy it spreads because of no symptoms and thus reaching more older and immune compromised people putting much more of them at greater risk. But agreed, it’s getting annoying that generally healthy footballers can’t find a way to play, should have just isolated properly to begin with though
It's causing huge damage. In this case to healthy sportsmen and to everyone that lives from all the clubs and sports that are getting ruined by it.
Someone with no symptoms is not ill, and the media doesn't even understand that or care to inform properly

·
General Iordanescu
28,697 Posts
Yes but they are carriers. I think everyone should wear masks, like they do in Asia, and avoid close contact. Then just reopen everything.

That's what it would be in an ideal world.

·
Registered
69,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #595
One positive at Iasi. Clinceni - Iasi postponed.

On the play-off...I think the 6 teams should be confined and isolated until the end of the league (deadline 3 August). Absolutely no contact with anyone these 9 days.

·
General Iordanescu
28,697 Posts
„În urma retestării, rezultatul jucătorului nostru este negativ”

Regarding Cabral, the Iasi player..... One of the tests must have been wrong.

·
General Iordanescu
28,697 Posts
It's causing huge damage. In this case to healthy sportsmen and to everyone that lives from all the clubs and sports that are getting ruined by it.
Someone with no symptoms is not ill, and the media doesn't even understand that or care to inform properly

Here's a GSP article critical of Romania's approach.

I think we'll see more and more such things.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,078 Posts
If we go into state of emergency again in early August does that mean our clubs are automatically eliminated from Europe?? Or if they start following strict isolation protocols and mostly healthy, can they still play both legs ? Maybe home leg in another nearby country if not allowed to play at home? I hope UEFA will have some flexibility in this. Would be an absolute disaster to our coefficient if not :(

Hopefully people start realizing the seriousness of it , even if they don’t care or believe it they should know now that Romania could go back to state of emergency and shouldn’t want that.. if we’re lucky maybe it won’t even get to that in time but seems unlikely with the 2 weeks bit .. i really really hope not

·
Registered
16,436 Posts

Here's a GSP article critical of Romania's approach.

I think we'll see more and more such things.
It's appalling to isolate healthy people...I didn't know they were doing that. You'll have tons of sick people, not only because of what they can catch, but because of that terrible stress. And of course no health system can withstand to admit healthy people

Read what Cabral said:

"În dimineața aceasta am făcut un alt test și iar a fost negativ. Sunt fericit că sunt sănătos. A fost puțin ciudat, pentru că le era frică de mine și păstrau distanța, dar după ultimul test, cel de dimineață, au fost toți fericiți pentru mine și pentru echipă

Same thing in Mogosaia. 5 positives then came negative. But they'll be quarantined "just in case"

This is how you destroy the mental and physical health of millions

581 - 600 of 662 Posts