Xtratime Community banner

541 - 560 of 564 Posts

·
Banned
21,916 Posts
Guys, ffs, can you change the title of this thread...every time I log onto XT I see the title and assume its about La Liga...but then its this crap league (no offense lol).

Thanks in advance, your good friend Ante.

#wwe

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,966 Posts
Guys, ffs, can you change the title of this thread...every time I log onto XT I see the title and assume its about La Liga...but then its this crap league (no offense lol).

#wwe
It’s the name of the league lol. Just follow the Spanish forum threads or something

And sure it might be crap these days but still done more in Europe than Croatian clubs

No offence

·
Registered
69,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #544

#wwe
No, it's the name of the league and has been used for ages in our threads here.

On the other hand, nobody talk about Spanish league anymore in XT.

·
Banned
21,916 Posts
No, it's the name of the league and has been used for ages in our threads here.

On the other hand, nobody talk about Spanish league anymore in XT.
I know, its too bad. We need a new admin team and the posters for all the boards will come back.

I salute the Romanian board for staying alive. Keep it going dudes.

·
Registered
16,364 Posts
Craiova beat Astra 2-1. Koljic scored twice, but the good news are Cicaldau's great assist, Baiaram's action before the last goal and Baicu's goal for Astra. BTW he was very mad. Maybe because he got few chances??

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,966 Posts
Woooooo!! Craiova wins 3-2 away!!! First for CFR this season, no?

I’m so glad we managed it, I thought we were gonna choke again after going 2-0 up and tieing 2-2 in 10 minutes..

Arla the bastard save some good ones but CFR missed some big ones too

Koljic Mihaila and Cicaldau. 3 players belonging to bigger leagues, Nistor great too, Gustavo did fine when he came on.

Now we’re only one point behind CFR.. still need to hope they drop some points and that we continue our run..

·
Registered
16,364 Posts
It was a real thriller. Craiova's first half was superb, they were hitting from all parts amd Arla did wonders.

On the second half it seemed CFR was gonna be CFR again, but Craiova didn't fall appart and won with that beautiful goal (good for Ivan, classy finish by Mihaila)

What midfielder Cicaldau is becoming. He scoring a lot this season

·
Registered
16,364 Posts
Huge game for Alibec

Man also gave the assist for Popescu

FCSB had some good moments of football, but fell appart. Morutan is on a very good level, his actions reminded of his most promising moments

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,966 Posts
Yeah I’ve seen talk about that for awhile. Probably Botosani or Sepsi will get ECL
Sepsi unlikely win the Cupa and Gaz Metan could still finish fourth but I have a pretty good feeling it’ll be Botosani

I don’t get Astra, they have had some successes in Europe in recent years and a rich owner, even if Alibuddy leave, why wouldn’t he reinvest in the team decently or at least simply pay for the license for Europe? Makes no sense to me

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,966 Posts
Briceag to FCSB on a free transfer. Briceag was always a surplus with Bancu and Vatajelu ahead of him, not surprising I guess although it would have been nice to be able to get some cash for him

541 - 560 of 564 Posts