Xtratime Community banner

501 - 520 of 520 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,897 Posts
Apparently Petrescu the douchebag was at it again with his anti-youth antics.. he took off Fica after 20 seconds, destroying the poor kid.. just because he disagrees with FRF’s rules. So stupid, I hope they lose the title somehow even if it’s Gigi that wins it..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,897 Posts

·
Registered
9,162 Posts
Apparently Petrescu the douchebag was at it again with his anti-youth antics.. he took off Fica after 20 seconds, destroying the poor kid.. just because he disagrees with FRF’s rules. So stupid, I hope they lose the title somehow even if it’s Gigi that wins it..
They have to make better rules that you can't do these silly things like playing a youth player for a few seconds...

He is definitely not destroying the child though, Fica probably knew he's only gonna play a few seconds. Let's hope young players know that they shouldn't go to CFR if they are interested in getting a real chance in their career. Not that CFR or Petrescu would care about this....they just buy some 3rd/4th grade foreigner...

And leave Jose alone! ;) You can dislike him, but he is definitely not overrated if you look at his incredible career (the present we'll have to judge in a few years in retrospective)

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,897 Posts
They have to make better rules that you can't do these silly things like playing a youth player for a few seconds...

He is definitely not destroying the child though, Fica probably knew he's only gonna play a few seconds. Let's hope young players know that they shouldn't go to CFR if they are interested in getting a real chance in their career. Not that CFR or Petrescu would care about this....they just buy some 3rd/4th grade foreigner...

And leave Jose alone! ;) You can dislike him, but he is definitely not overrated if you look at his incredible career (the present we'll have to judge in a few years in retrospective)
I thought the same thing, what a clear loophole in the rule.

And fair enough, I might have overreacted because I just don’t like Petrescu’s arrogance but yeah, I saw the video after, he looked alright and probably Petrescu did tell him beforehand anyway so as not to be a shock. I still think he should have just let the kid play a bit longer for his debut but he wanted to prove a point, Petrescu-style..

Yes, our young talents with any brains should steer clear of FCSB and CFR... at least for the foreseeable future

Yeah, I respect Mourinho’s career before Man Utd (or even before some part of his return to Chelsea), maybe I’m being unfair to judge him for his relative lack of success after that but it has been awhile and he always gets a lot of credit.

I’m not saying he’s a bad manager, he obviously knows football very well, but.. I’ve talked to too many people who try to say he’s the greatest, and combined with his antics,you’re right, I just never liked him much. Sue me

Maybe he will come out of this hole again, we’ll see. “The Special One” is some name... Petrescu and him have a few similarities in management style and attitude/antics too lol

But you’re right, he still has who knows how many years left in management so time will tell to see just how great his career as whole can be. He started the season quite a happy guy :p

·
Registered
9,162 Posts
I wasn't completely serious, you can dislike whoever you want (I'm not a Mourinho fan, I just find him entertaining and sometimes annoying). I also would never agree with "greatest coach of all time", but I think even the people who dislike him can agree that he is (or atleast was) a great coach (like you just did). Yeah he gets a lot of credit, but also a lot of hate, which makes sense considering his character and antics.I think it's good for football/life to have some complicated, out of the line characters. They add some spice to everything. We would've missed out on a lot of funny memes and moments without him. Like this one a few weeks ago :D comedy gold

Even if he wins nothing from now on he had a great career if you just look at titles and all the clubs he managed. But yeah, if he finishes the next few years like the last few ones, his star is not gonna glow as bright as it could have. In some way it's his fault because he was unbelieveable in his earlier years at Porto and Chelsea. He created his own benchmark which is hard to keep up with over so many years.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,897 Posts
Actually Petrescu said that he told him beforehand, but that the kod was still afecte d. It's a humilliation after all
Exactly. Even if he agreed, you’re being taken off in 23 seconds which is some record and that’s definitely reaching thousands of people outside of Romania in the news, too. It’s very embarrassing. No one wants a debut like that even if it’s got nothing to do with anything he did

·
Registered
69,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #511
Sunt trei ipoteze pe care șefii FRF și LPF le iau în calcul și pentru fotbalul românesc. Este foarte important ce va decide UEFA în privința Euro 2020 și a sezonului actual și viitor din cupele europene, pentru că aceste decizii vor influența și hotărârea oficialilor români.

1.Se joacă în continuare

Cel mai fericit „plan B” ar fi cel în care fotbalul va reprimi „verde” în Europa, undeva în luna mai. În acest scenariu, sezonul din Liga 1 se va putea relua, însă numai în condițiile în care UEFA decide să reprogrameze Campionatul European pentru 2021. Astfel, sezonul actual din Liga 1 s-ar putea încheia în iulie, iar următorul să înceapă imediat, fără o pauză competițională. Pentru a se întâmpla asta mai este nevoie și ca UEFA să permită o amânare a debutului sezonului viitor de cupe europene.

2.Clasament „înghețat”

În situația în care nu va mai fi timp suficient pentru disputarea ultimelor etape, sezoanele campionatelor din Europa ar putea fi declarate închise, la recomandarea UEFA. Dacă s-ar întâmpla asta în Liga 1, CFR ar deveni campioantă, iar FCSB, U Craiova și Astra ar merge în Europa League. În acest scenariu, FC Voluntari și Chindia ar retrograda, iar UTA și CS Mioveni ar promova din Liga 2.

3.Se ține cont de clasamentul din sezonul trecut

Varianta cea mai puțin agreată de către cluburi este ca actualul sezon să fie declarat nul. În această situație, noul sezon s-ar relua după ce situația va fi declarată una fără pericol, iar rezultatele din acest campionat ar fi șterse. Și pentru implementarea acestei variante este nevoie de o decizie UEFA, care ar trebui să permită accesul în cupele europene formațiilor stabilite de ierarhia din sezonul trecut.

Astfel de variante sunt discutate deja în țările puternic afectate de Coronavirus. Dintre campionatele cele mai puternice, în Italia s-a avansat o ipoteză inedită. Se ia în calcul disputarea unui play-off și play-out, cu primele și ultimele clasate, pentru stabilirea campioanei și a retrogradatelor. În Spania se vorbește tot mai mult despre „înghețarea” campionatului, iar englezii se gândesc inclusiv la anularea sezonului de Premier League, ceea ce ar însemna ca Liverpool să nu mai câștige campionatul, care este ca și acontat.

·
Registered
69,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #512
  • În ce privește Liga 1, competiția nu va începe mai devreme de finalul stării de urgență, ceea ce ar însemna week-end-ul care debutează pe 19 aprilie. În cel mai negru scenariu, a fost avansată pentru reluarea Ligii 1 data de 13 iunie.
  • Deadline-ul până când România trebuie să încheie sezonul e 28 iunie. În cazul în care competiția va trebui comprimată în iunie, Burleanu a menționat ca soluții minigrupe și meciuri în sistem eliminatoriu.
Optimistic date for re-starting: 19 April
Pessimistic: 13 June
The league must be closed on 28 June. If needed, there will be minigroups and play-offs to finish it.

Cup semifinals will be one legged.

·
Registered
69,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #515
Well logically the most pessimistic thing is not playing at all this season. That would bring many problems to European football. Economically, it's a disaster.

·
Registered
69,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #516
Romanian teams will be back to trainings in a few days. The league might resume on 5 June or 12 June.

UEFA set the deadline to finish the national leagues by 2 August.

·
General Iordanescu
28,558 Posts
There is some research from Denmark saying that it's unlikely to contract corona on the football pitch because the interactions are not long enough.

Then I think Italians say footballers (and other athletes) are more likely to be affected with serious cases because they breathe deeper and so the virus is more likely to reach their lungs.

So IDK... I'm not sure getting football started should be a priority now... I would probably just take the results of the regular rounds as final for this season and just skip the play-off and play-out. So it doesn't suck for relegated teams, maybe increase L1 to 16 and just promote the first two in L2. Play-off between last placed in L1 and third in L2.

·
Registered
16,319 Posts
The numbers on most countries are ridículous to not go back to normal. I read Australia for example has 6000 cases and will only return on july...
I'm definately happy if things start moving again

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,897 Posts
501 - 520 of 520 Posts