Xtratime Community banner

481 - 500 of 575 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,991 Posts
Barbut gets the 1-1... not deserved score but I'll take it
Considering how we’ve been screwed over, you’re damn right I’ll take it hope we wake up in the second half

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,991 Posts
I can’t believe Koljic missed that sitter so badly after a good Ivan action in the box...

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,991 Posts
Koljic is trash. Would be 2-2 without him

We control most of the game but **** up simple things

But shouldn’t be surprised Papura is a weak coach

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,991 Posts
FCSB rapes Craiova... D. Man 4-1
It’s funny because FCSB hasn’t played shit in this game, they were useless in midfield, but we have no defence LOL

Good for Man though, I guess. I could start in that defence. They should be ashamed. Forget the title now

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,991 Posts
Tanase’s goal might have been offside btw

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,991 Posts
Martic and Qaka have been horrible, well most have played not impressed

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,991 Posts
Another year another Craiova choking at the end.. have to hope gaz metan beat CFR by some miracle and fcsb and cfr tie in the round after that. But who am I kidding this team will be nothing with dummy Rotaru and Papura in charge. And some of the players are just too inconsistent

·
Registered
69,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #495
For once we can say FCSB played well. Some moments of the 2nd half were the best I remember from this team this season. A good version of Coman really helped.

·
Registered
16,384 Posts
Man and (Co)man were impressive again, those 2 are meant to play together, they combine like twins. I hope we can see a lot of them in the seniors when they are no longer in the same club

Oaida played very well too

Once again, a shame about Craiova. I really wanted them to fight for the title. Their incosistency and Budescu's injury gave away the title to CFR

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,991 Posts
Pascanu scored a 90th minute goal to tie the game for Voluntari in a 1-1 with Hermannstadt

Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,991 Posts
Craiova aren't competitive enough. Whenever they face CFR or FCSB they choke.
I hate to admit it but you’re absolutely right. We have a good squad but make such stupid mistakes and sometimes just toothless in our attacks. That said I do think we were just unlucky against CFR in the first half..

I hope Rotaru has the sense to get a better coach in for next season, Papura doesn’t impress me. The cheap bastard should have just paid for Edi Iordanescu or even Bergodi on a free

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,991 Posts
At least CFR dropped points now too.. 0-0 with Gaz Metan

Not that I have my hopes up

481 - 500 of 575 Posts