Xtratime Community banner

321 - 334 of 334 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,949 Posts
Louis Munteanu scored his third goal in Liga I, after a good runnand cool finishing. Viitorul beats Voluntarii
He’s still 17 isn’t he? Honestly great news that he’s been playing more and more this season and also getting in on the goals. Hope to keep seeing more from him, I think he would be a better striker than Ganea.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,949 Posts
From the top 5 teams, who do you support more? I can't tell if Astra or Viitorul would be my choice.

Craiova definitely 3rd especially once Piturca came.
Always undoubtedly Craiova ;)

Although we keep coming close every year we always seem to mess up in games we should be getting more from, stupid mistakes cost us. We did win the Romanian Cup recently at least, but I wanna see a league title come back to Oltenia!

For second, I of course like Viitorul a lot because of Hagi and its importance to our football.

Astra I have a small affinity for from when they used to play in Europe and of course the eternal Alibec-Budescu society :D

CFR, I can respect for what they did in CL years ago but I can’t stand them for some time now, in their methods to win the league with tons of foreigners who usually don’t end up staying long anyway (Culio is a special case) and shitty guys like Petrescu in charge, their scouting hasn’t been as good as it used to be either.

FCSB is a shell of what Steaua was lol

·
Registered
16,077 Posts
From the top 5 teams, who do you support more? I can't tell if Astra or Viitorul would be my choice.

Craiova definitely 3rd especially once Piturca came.
Viitorul first. But considering they aren't good enough to beat CFR I prefer Astra this year, only because of the magic duo

FCSB I don't care about, but as they usually have the best youngsters I find myself rooting for them

Craiova I like, probably second in my choice appart from special circumstances. I would like them to be champions soon

·
Registered
16,077 Posts
He’s still 17 isn’t he? Honestly great news that he’s been playing more and more this season and also getting in on the goals. Hope to keep seeing more from him, I think he would be a better striker than Ganea.
Yeah. I remember watching highlights from his generation when they were 13-14 4 years ago. Pitu also starred on that team. He was always a goal machine.

321 - 334 of 334 Posts