Xtratime Community banner

301 - 320 of 335 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,950 Posts
Piturca really fucked things up with Pigliacelli, but wants to bring some good players in January. I’d say if we stay more consistent we should be a contender too.

I really want to see us finally win a title again!

Although it will be hard with the way CFR and Astra have been playing, Viitorul too aside from this latest result.

FCSB will try to fight from behind but I doubt (and honestly hope) they won’t do it. Gaz Metan are a solid team but don’t see them doing much more either. Dinamo Botosani and Iasi to a degree are the decent midtable sides who sometimes provide an upset, but will likely be in the relegation group.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,950 Posts
Well, we know who'll win the 3rd half time...

No matter if Astra becomes champion or 2nd, a certain individual will get drunk. ;)
I still almost cry laughing thinking of that video where he broke into someone’s apartment by crawling through the dog door - blackout drunk on the night before an international match :howler: (a friendly vs Trinidad, anyway, but still).

·
Registered
16,078 Posts
Petrescu leaves Pascanu out of the bench. I just can't believe how shitty this guy is. Taking it with young players because he doesn't like a rule. Pascanu was perfect and key for the U21 for 2 years and this guy says he isn't good enough for Liga I. My god

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,950 Posts
The guy is an arrogant idiot, he isn’t as good as he thinks, he just has experience and a style that usually works to get results. Other than that, he is nothing special, he can’t deal with people in a professional way, he can’t alter his style or adapt well, he has very strange and incorrect opinions on things like what he just said about Pascanu, would rather trust slow and aging players than give a proper chance to clearly promising youngsters.

I’m sure there’s things that Pascanu learned at a Premier League level club, even if he played with U23s, he still trained with the first team sometimes and had their coaches and facilities for years... and we even saw how good he was against proven top league players in the summer.

To say he’s not good enough for a league that’s diminished so much where we struggle to even get one team in EL and where Iancu is top scorer is laughable. I would love ten minutes to tell off this moron on live TV, I’d embarrass him even without any qualifications. He’s a joke.

I feel so bad for Pascanu, no luck leaving Leicester to this shit. His other alternative wasn’t great even if Gigi gloats about giving him the option now, he could have ended up like Manea (although he finally played this week) or Morutan too. I hope he leaves in January but knowing our luck he’ll be benched 90% of the time until the summer..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,950 Posts
Oh, more wonderful news in our football!

FCSB owner Gigi Becali just went live on TV and said 13 players are leaving the club.
People like the Becalis, Anamaria Prodan, Dragomir, Sandu, Popescu, Petrescu, Ioan Niculae, etc are cancer to our football. I just hope the next ones to replace them are better.. their insanity and idiocy is a big part of why we are where we are today... shame on the bastards

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,950 Posts
This Viitorul-Astra match is the first time I've ever seen English commentary for a Liga I match before. Historic.

·
Registered
69,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
Craiova won with Mihaila and Cicaldau scoring.

Astra beat Viitorul away, undeservedly.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,950 Posts
FCSB: Balgradean - Pantiru, Pantiru, Planic, Cretu - F. Tanase, Nedelcu, O. Popescu - Coman, Gnohere, Man
Rezerve: Vlad, Manea, L. Filip, Morutan, Vina, Hora, A. Popa

Gaz Metan: Plesca - Velisar, M. Constantin, I. Larie, Pleasca - Droppa, Fofana - Lopes Fernandes, Chamed, Ciocan - S. Bus
Rezerve: Al. Popa, Romeo, Trif, S.R. Popa, Diakota, P. Costea, N. Rosu

No Manea or Morutan starting this week... Ovidiu Popescu and Cretu deserve infinite minutes according to Gigi, I guess...

·
Registered
69,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
Morutan and his playmaking won the game for FCSB in 2nd half (2-0). Coman and Man, the goalscorers, didn't play especially well.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,950 Posts
301 - 320 of 335 Posts