Xtratime Community banner

281 - 300 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
69,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
CFR trashed Chindia. Aioani did some good saves but he failed with his foot in the first goal (Itu).

·
Registered
69,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #282

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,944 Posts
FCSB 1-1 Astra at half time.

Alibescu/Budibec at it again for Astra. Gnohere with the goal for Gigi FC.

Annoyed that Nedelcu and Morutan didn’t start, and Manea yet again used. Hopefully at least two of them get some minutes in the second half.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,944 Posts
CFR are still clear favourites, but the outside contenders are between Viitorul, Craiova, and Astra. Honestly I don’t think FCSB can do it, but there is a lot of talent there they just have to close the gap sooner than later

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,944 Posts
I'm glad that Alibec and Budescu help not only show Becali his miserable mistakes, but that there's still football in Liga I
Yeah and now they say Buddy is already signed with FCSB again lol, where as Alibec says he is very mad at FCSB because of some of their fans chanting at him during the game, and he doesn’t want to go back there.

And I really hope this news of Buddy wanting to retire from the NT is just smoke to get the next manager to call him, idk, but it would suck to lose him as an option

·
Registered
69,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
Beautiful first half between Clinceni and Dinamo, which ended 2-2. Merloi scored for the local team.

The 2nd half was not that good, and the match ended 2-2.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,944 Posts
here comes a Gazu goal

·
Registered
69,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #298
Hattrick for Merloi against Chindia. Clear win for Clinceni.

We have a midweek round btw in the next days.

281 - 300 of 324 Posts