Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Next Monday the 21st, at 22.00h. :yawn:

No players called yet, but I just read this entry on Athletic's website about the ticket sales. Can anyone confirm, does that mean there's sale again to non-socios? That would be some great news :happy:.

athletic-club.net said:
Athletic Club-Villarreal CF, venta de entradas
A las 24:00 horas del día 15 de octubre de 2013, martes, finalizó el plazo para que pudieran apuntarse aquellos socios barrias interesados en adquirir una entrada para el partido Athletic Club-Villarreal CF, y aquellos socios que deseaban ceder su carné.

El número de socios/as barrias que se han inscrito es de 134. Al ser este número inferior al número de socios/as que han cedido su carné, fueron 259, todos ellos tendrán la posibilidad de adquirir una entrada.

Los socios/as barrias que se apuntaron, podrán retirar una entrada en taquillas, el lunes 21 de octubre entre las 10:30 y las 13:30 horas, presentando su carné de socio o su DNI. A partir de esa hora no se le podrá garantizar una entrada.

El resto de entradas disponibles, serán puestas a la venta al público en general desde las 20:00 horas en adelante.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Guillermo will be in the list against Villarreal. Iñaki Williams has made the list for BA's game in Getafe tomorrow as his replacement.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I think there are ticket sales to public, because there are seats free... too late for me though!! :( :cecco:

And always playing mondays... ALWAYS except against the "big" clubs.. disgusted.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Season cards used to be completely tranferrable if you know a member/socio...my cousin in law Arkaitz loans me his when he can't attend..used to be simply scan and pass..is that the same in SMB?

In other news my least favourite team in La Liga,yes LEAST!!..won 1-0..****ing pile of shite who contribute **** all and their manager,mr failure all over,looks like a right creepy bastard...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Cool, I am happy, Atlético Madrid, them fuc..., lost :D :D
but... Espanyol is disgusting as well... but A. M***id is my hate-team number 1!

But I don't care for any result... as long as my love Athletic Club wins.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Season cards used to be completely tranferrable if you know a member/socio...my cousin in law Arkaitz loans me his when he can't attend..used to be simply scan and pass..is that the same in SMB?
Yeah, in the old San Mamés there was once a nice socio who bought a ticket for me to a reduced price (I gave him the money of course) and I could simply enter the stadium. But I was so scared, they won't let me in when they find out that I am no socio... :D

Don't know how that works now... I was looking around for any socio to loan me his ticket... but I don't know anybody and all wanted to go themselves... :/

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Cool, I am happy, Atlético Madrid, them fuc..., lost :D :D
but... Espanyol is disgusting as well... but A. M***id is my hate-team number 1!

But I don't care for any result... as long as my love Athletic Club wins.
:howler:..quite right Lucy.

I'm still deciding who will be my least favourite team next week.

I have a nasty feeling it may be Villarreal...

·
Registered
947 Posts
:howler:..quite right Lucy.

I'm still deciding who will be my least favourite team next week.

I have a nasty feeling it may be Villarreal...
Same here! :(

Usually Athletic should dump them... but it is Athletic... so you can't ever say...

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Rico again very good despite a few errant passes to start with.

Andoni gets a silly yellow card after needlessly reacting to three bad calls by the officials but someone of hid experience should know better.

We should have more goals but all in all a dominant first half showing.

If we can keep 11 players on the pitch we can easily win this...in other words Iturraspe should be subbed...complete waste of space and an awfully brainless piece of play that led to his yellow card.

·
Registered
736 Posts
What's the problem with the 10 pm kickoff monday evening?
I am enjoying the game tonight, and I am not able to see all matches at saturdays. So what's the fuzz?

No reason for me to go to Bilbao this season anyway, since the tickets are limited...

·
Registered
176 Posts
2-0 at half time with the oopponents down to 10 men is always good, but Villarreal are really poor to be honest. We have been sloppy and careless but got gifted a goal and a very harsh 2nd yellow. First goal was very good, I think Rico has been disappointing apart from that though.

Pleased with Balenziaga and Iturraspe - but Ander may have to come off having been booked. Iraola's booking was a joke as the move was about 5 yards offside and they were close to scoring if one of the offending players got his head to it.

For me, the second half would be ideal if we could bring on San Jose in midfield, Albizua in defence and Guillermo up front to see how they do. I can't see Villarreal doing any better than getting 1 goal so I don't see it as much of a risk and it would be good if we can get a few more to boost confidence.

Let's not get carried away however, there's still a lot of room for improvement and I am surprised how shit our opponent has been tonight.

·
Registered
176 Posts
What's the problem with the 10 pm kickoff monday evening?
I am enjoying the game tonight, and I am not able to see all matches at saturdays. So what's the fuzz?

No reason for me to go to Bilbao this season anyway, since the tickets are limited...
Yeah its good for you mate (and me) but what about the socios who have already paid for their season tickets expecting some fun weekends and then have to get home on public transport at midnight on depressing Monday, not once but several times? Or drive to the game but live in Pamplona, for example, that's an annoying journey to make so late at night whatever the score in the game. One game every so often at shit times is to be expected but this is getting ridiculous this season.

·
Registered
736 Posts
2-0 at half time with the oopponents down to 10 men is always good, but Villarreal are really poor to be honest.
They are at the moment, even if losing, on a CL spot. You need to give som credit to the players...

The referee is a joke. First the three situations in front of the Iraola booking, and there was never a red card...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts