Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am kind of relieved that it is a home match,cos,we never won in getafe's home if i am right.
A win at home and put everything past.

·
Registered
947 Posts
So you finally have come back to Athletic?

Hope for a win against Getafe, last season we had two 0:0 against them. Getafe is beatable, but well, who knows what happens...

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Forget about awful away record or whatever,every game is different.
Plus,You seem to forget so easily,game against valencia was not long ago!
Yes,we lost and got zero points after scoring twice.

Against Espanyol we scored 3 and only got a draw.

We have one point away all year...what exactly have I forgotten?

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you finally have come back to Athletic?

Hope for a win against Getafe, last season we had two 0:0 against them. Getafe is beatable, but well, who knows what happens...
I am fanatic about manutd but i can't deny that i like using native and home grown players and that is just something in atheltic,so,i tried to forget abotu athletic eliminating my manutd,plus,i usually like supporting small teams or teams who have a hard time better.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes,we lost and got zero points after scoring twice.

Against Espanyol we scored 3 and only got a draw.

We have one point away all year...what exactly have I forgotten?
First of all,Every game is different
Second,Our away form is not bad,you may argue that points are what it counts and important,but it wasn't like we playing terribly,just some mistakes made us pay the price,and our rivals make most of the mistakes,i can recall our home game against fake madrid some years ago,that we won 1-0,fake madrid couldn't convert any of their chances,other day it may go in several times,so,our record against fake madrid is bad,but we won in that day,we can't predict because of record.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I am fanatic about manutd but i can't deny that i like using native and home grown players and that is just something in atheltic,so,i tried to forget abotu athletic eliminating my manutd,plus,i usually like supporting small teams or teams who have a hard time better.
My opinion only of course, but I personally think that it's kinda lame to stop supporting one team if it beats all fair and square another one. My opinion for sure.
And I hope you refer small to another team, not Athletic!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
My opinion only of course, but I personally think that it's kinda lame to stop supporting one team if it beats all fair and square another one. My opinion for sure.
And I hope you refer small to another team, not Athletic!
by small team i mean small of success,but athletic is because of its philosophy that i like.
for example,in france i followed dijon last year,they got relegated in the end of season,but i don't care,i am still follow their position time to time.

do you know SANTARCANGELO?
I am part of their website.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Llorente should start today and every game until he leaves the club.

He is still being paid to do a job and should be playing.

This substitute role is ridiculous..he plays or he doesn't..no ****ing about in between.

Athletic are being stubborn and the only ones losing out are us.

Llorente leaves in January...until then he has to be used.

THE INTERESTS AND FUTURE OF THE CLUB ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE STUBBORNESS OF THE ****ERS WHO CURRENTLY HAVE CUSTODY OF OF OUR DESTINY.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Team selection is done by bielsa,so,Llorente playing or not playing is his decision and not playing Llorente proves that bielsa is really loco.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
this team lacks confidence so much,and this is letting them down,i wouldn't be surprise if Eibar beats them with this confidence.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts