Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not too much talk about this one. If we can secure three points on the road here, that would say a lot about the quality and potential of this team vis-a-vis Europe.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
Not the best of records agianst espanyol at their ground, only won 3 out of 20. Think youll scrape a draw out of it tho, 1-1 maybe

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
looking at this,it is so funny that no goal scored by a forward (of course De marcos brought from Alaves as a forward but he is not playing in forward or striker position)
http://www.footballzz.com/edicao_stats.php?id_edicao=58896&id_equipa=38&v=jt1&o=G&pos=0&pais=0&sc=0

And each goal was scored with a different player, nobody with two goals yet.

The most amazing thing to me is that only 6 yellows in 4 games, that is less than 2 yellows per game, that is fantastic I would say, fair play and getting the point, love it! :thmbup::

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Confirmed lineup:

Gorka Iraizoz

Andoni Iraola - Mikel San José - Carlos Gurpegi - Aymeric Laporte

Ander Iturraspe - Mikel Rico

Óscar de Marcos - Beñat Etxebarria - Iker Muniain

Aritz Aduriz

Bench:​

GK Iago Herrerín
DF Unai Albizua
DF Xabi Etxeita
MF Erik Morán
MF Ander Herrera
FW Markel Susaeta
FW Ibai Gómez

·
Registered
176 Posts
Aw man, definite handball there! BUT the ball was still bouncing around in the area while 4 Athletic players surrounded the ref appealing to the penalty! They could have got the ball back and scored! Play to the whistle FFS!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Aw man, definite handball there! BUT the ball was still bouncing around in the area while 4 Athletic players surrounded the ref appealing to the penalty! They could have got the ball back and scored! Play to the whistle FFS!
Normally I would agree with you, but that was one Incredible decision by the ref...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts