Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday at 21.00 CET in San Mamés.

They haven't won yet in our new stadium, let's keep it like that. Four out of six so far at home against them, let make it seven out of nine!

Aupa Athletic! :fero:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Always a tough one...for any team tbh.

We have had a tough run of opening fixtures and Donosti winning 3-0 away tonight after a few rough results doesn't make the Derby any easier at the weekend.

We can get a result in both games though...neither side will fancy playing us either.

Time to kick on...I was disappointed with the performance on Sunday.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
You can't beat Madrid making these mistakes, it's obvious. The performance itself was pretty good I think, we fought face to face with yet another collection of stars.

Noone will blame Gorka but I think he has something to say in the first goal, and appart from the unbelievable Aritz I'd like to mention Sabin's performance, not only for the goal. :)

I'm not a great fan of Sabin's football but I love it when a lion makes me change opinion, on a positive way. :)

The left wing with Balenziaga-Ibai was a joke.

Next game in Anoeta: San José +10. This is Athletic, we have to support our people, I'm sure Mikel will shine against Madrid in the future, in a more important game. Aupa Mikel! :fero:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
****ing gormless in places.

We can't keep losing these games at home and saying we played well.

To let their CF score twice when knowing his threat isn't acceptable..especially since both goals were preventable.

Sabin a real plus..as long as isn't just a flash in the pan.

As usual,at this stage of the season,we are at the arse of the table and making things difficult moving forward.

Can't afford to lose in Donosti.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts