1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

RCD ESPANYOL (10th place, 38 points)
vs.
ATHLETIC CLUB (8th place, 40 points)

DATE: Sunday, April 12, 2015 (5 p.m. CET; 8 a.m. PT)
U.S. TV: BeIN Sports en Español
ONLINE: BeIN Sports Connect (http://www.beinsportsconnect.tv/livenow/bein-sports-connect)
INT'L TV/ONLINE: Click here for list

ATHLETIC ROSTER:
Iraizoz, Aurtenetxe, Laporte, San José, Beñat, De Marcos, Ibai, Bustinza, Iago Herrerín, Susaeta, Iraola, X.Etxeita, Mikel Rico, Gurpegi, Viguera, Guillermo, Unai López, Williams.

ESPANYOL ROSTER:
Mattioni, Víctor S., V. Álvarez, Stuani, Sergio García, Abraham, K. Casilla, Cañas, Moreno, Javi López, Lucas, Colotto, Caicedo, Álvaro, Arbilla, Montañés, Pau López, Duarte.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Having Guillermo up front is like planing to lose, no? :( He is so weak... and by the way, Espanyol is leading 1:0 ... and I also want to critizise Laporte, for what I have seen until now, he is not very good today.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
It was always going to be difficult to win with the side we sent out and I suppose it shows our lack of strength in depth.

I'm afraid we're back to the old playing slowly in front of our opposition and then slinging in the diagonal cross.Complete rubbish.

We started playing a few games ago when we started getting behind defences and also running onto balls from deeper positions with momentum.

The personnel selected today probably aren't suited to that to be fair.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Goals are again an issue...the biggest issue to be honest.

Only 4 teams in La liga have netted fewer times than us and they are at the foot of the table.

If we discount AA's "lucky" goal v Valencia thats 3 games in a row without scoring.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts