1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

SEVILLA FC (5th place, 55 points)
vs.
ATHLETIC CLUB (8th place, 39 points)

DATE: Saturday, April 4, 2015 (4 p.m. CET; 7 a.m. PT)
U.S. TV: BeIN Sports en Español
ONLINE: BeIN Sports Connect (http://www.beinsportsconnect.tv/livenow/bein-sports-connect)
INT'L TV/ONLINE: Click here for list

ATHLETIC ROSTER:
Iraizoz, Laporte, San José, Beñat, Iturraspe, De Marcos, Ibai, Iraola, X.Etxeita, Mikel Rico, Gurpegi, Muniain, Aduriz, Guillermo, Balenziaga, Remiro, Unai López, Williams.

SEVILLA ROSTER:
Sergio Rico, David Soria, Coke, Diogo, Navarro, Tremoulinas, Pareja, Carriço, Krychowiak, Banega, Iborra, Vitolo, Aleix Vidal, Reyes, Denis Suárez, Deulofeu, Bacca, Gameiro.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Tough one,very tough.

Sevilla have the only unbeaten home record and back that up with 10 wins and 4 draws from 14 games.

They also boast the best home defence in the division having conceded only 7 goals.

Still,Valencia have won 12/14 at home and we shut them out and got a draw when we really should have won.We are in better form now so should at least make a game of it.

TBH I'm not confident and the "International break" came at a bad time for us when we were in full flow.

Realistically we have to get something from this match to keep the run going and stay in touch with Malaga.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Gonna miss this one..I'll be in the air.

Going to the game on Thursday though if anyone about for a scoop or two.€220 for two tickets not cheap but all my season ticket buddies going as well so nothing transferable and taking someone else so obviously the seats had to be together.

Another tough game!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Couldn't see the match and was hoping for some posts on here, but nobody wrote a comment.
We lost 2:0 ... but Málaga only got a draw vs Real Sociedad, so they aren't away yet... still a very small chance, no?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts