Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Really?? Good stufff. The atmosphere will be hot after Sporting being robbed in the last game against Granada.

I think Ernesto (rencently renewed :cool: ) will rotate a bit thinking in the Europa League match this week, I am expecting something similar to the lineup in Valencia:

Gorka Iraizoz

Eneko Bóveda - Gorka Elustondo - Xabi Etxeita - Mikel Balenziaga

Mikel Rico - Ander Iturraspe

Inigo Lekue - Javi Eraso - Sabin Merino

Iker Muniain

Control the game and then Raúl, Aritz and Sanjo enter in the last 30 minutes to finish it off. :cool:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Its probably time to rotate since it worked out for us recently. BUT Villarreal are losing 0-1 to Las Palmas at the moment and given their form + upcoming schedule, we might still be able to fight for the 4th spot so this game is really important

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Well, I was wrong, Ernesto goes with absolutely EVERYTHING in El Molión:

Gorka Iraizoz

Óscar de Marcos - Xabi Etxeita - Aymeric Laporte - Mikel Balenziaga

Benat Etxebarria - Mikel San José

Markel Susaeta - Raúl García - Iker Muniain

Aritz Aduriz

Bench:
GK Iago Herrerín
DF Carlos Gurpegi
DF Eneko Bóveda
MF Ander Iturraspe
MF Mikel Rico
MF Javi Eraso
FW Sabin Merin

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
HT: Sporting 0-1 Athletic (Benat)

We are dominating and playing very well, I am liking a lot the game. There was a claer penalty to Aritz not called. MOM so far clearly Benat, very well played also the right wing De Marcos-Susaeta and obviously Aritz.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Halftime, Athletic is leading 1:0. The team is playing very good, Benat scored with a free-kick.
But again, there was a clear foul in the box against Aduriz, but no penalty.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
It's clear Sportings crying during the week have achieved its goal because the penalty to Aritz is too clear to not see it, the referee simply didn't want to call it. In addition, Vranjes has collected three clear yellow cards, he's only seen one of them.

·
Registered
947 Posts
It's clear Sportings crying during the week have achieved its goal because the penalty to Aritz is too clear to not see it, the referee simply didn't want to call it. In addition, Vranjes has collected three clear yellow cards, he's only seen one of them.
Which all in all is pretty unfair, if someone asks me. There are dubious decisions against Athletic Club* all over the season, but our club does not behave like Real Sporting.
But I bet, even if Athletic would, the refs won't act like this.

*Edit:
And against Bilbao Athletic!

·
Registered
947 Posts
A great goal by de Marcos leads Athletic to the second goal. :)

Aduriz was substituted, he looked a bit upset, because he couldn't score today. So he hopefully scores against Valencia CF.

Laporte is just sent off because of a fu... dive by Halilovic. Disgusting, this ref.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Balenziaga o_O what the heck are you doing there?!
Got yellow, misses next match. -.-

Match is over, Athletic won 2:0, allthough we in the end only had 10 players and Real Sporting had 12 players.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Athletic appealing Laporte's red card. Should get over turned. Aritz suffered a bit of an injury. Hopefully nothing serious. Good games had by Beñat, SanJo, and De Marcos. The team is on great form right now. Big day Thursday... Aupa Athletic!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts