Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Donosti are playing out of their socks atm...how important is the Derby in San Mames in a few weeks?

We can't afford any slip ups.

They were magnificent tonight and full credit to them.

Where we play flat nothing balls across the middle,they always look for a killer ball and pulled it off.

So much pace all over the pitch and they exploited the tiredness of Barcelona from mid week.A lot of luck has fallen on their laps re fixtures but they have made the most of that.

AG is a stunning player.

I fear them greatly..we need three points tomorrow,nothing less.

The Derby at SMB is going to be a huge game..possible must win for us.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
OK, thanks.
That is a disaster I would say as he is the best scorer we got, I trust him much more than sola or even Aduriz to get on scoresheet.
Hopefully he will recover faster
Totally agree...he is so versatile and imo could play CF with sola just off him.

Time for some of the forward squad players to be used..if they are included,ergo considered good enough,then they should get their chance.

AA has looked short of pace this year,not that it was ever his greatest asset,so his suspension gives us a chance to try some genuine pace in the attack instead of the all too predictable wide play and then cross.

We say through the week in the CL that defenders hate players running at them with the ball at feet.

I remember Manu playing Fulham at OT recently and slung in 81 crosses (the most in the PL for 9 years) and only 16 of them hit their target...the rest were headed out by the central defenders.

CH's love heading out crosses..lets try something they don't like.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Guillermo made the list.

Gorka Iraizoz

Andoni Iraola - Carlos Gurpegi - Aymeric Laporte - Mikel Balenziaga

Mikel Rico - Ander Iturraspe

Markel Susaeta - Ander Herrera - Iker Muniain

Kike Sola

GK Iago Herrerin
DF Unai Albizua
DF Xabi Etxeita
DF Mikel San José
DF Enric Saborit
MF Erik Morán
MF Óscar de Marcos
FW Guillermo Fernández

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Another excellent move results in a super shot by Iker which is superbly saved by the keeper as he pushes it onto the crossbar..good movement from the front players so far.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
MUNIAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Super pen from Iker....soooo cool.

Deserved lead...lets get another before the break and put this bed.

We have a nasty habit of sitting back after we score...time to change that.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Lucky with the refs. RC vs Balenziaga was far from clear, while Sola seemed to have dived outside the box (?)...great penalty from Iker though, always a nice surprise to see an Athletic player convert one

1 - 20 of 49 Posts