Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Monday @ 10pm

Hope Toquero is back for this game, we've been missing him lately. I think he would have been a great asset in the second halves between Atlético and R.Madrid.

Probable XI

Gorka Iraizoz

Andoni Iraola - Carlos Gurpegi - Aymeric Laporte - Mikel Balenziaga

Mikel Rico - Ander Iturraspe

Markel Susaeta - Ander Herrera - Iker Muniain

Aritz Aduriz

Rivals:
Real Madrid vs Villarreal (Sat @ 8pm)
Real Sociedad vs Levante (Sun @ 7pm)
Sevilla vs Barcelona (Sun @ 9pm)

1 Atlético Madrid 57
2 FC Barcelona 54
3 Real Madrid 54
4 Athletic Club 43
---------------
5 Villarreal 40
6 Real Sociedad 36
7 Sevilla FC 31
---------------
8 Valencia CF 28
9 UD Levante 28
10 RCD Espanyol 26
11 RC Celta de Vigo 25
12 Getafe CF 25
13 Málaga CF 24
14 Granada 24
15 Elche 24
16 Osasuna 22
17 Almería 22
---------------
18 Real Valladolid 20
19 Rayo Vallecano 17
20 Real Betis 14

Good oportunity to increase the gap. Tough games for Villarreal and Sevilla, while Erreala receives the visit of the always-hard-to-beat Caparrós team.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I hope a repeat of our 4-0 win in copa del rey, but of course it was at home.
I am more worried about our next game against espanyol, they are really pain in the ass, We lost to them, Atletico also lost to them.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
This will be tough.

Celta are a much better side than their league position indicates.They really are good on the ball,pass nicely and can dominate possession when on form.

They have won three of their last four matches as well and are on a bit of a roll in the context of the bottom half.They are also the top scorers outside the top eight.

Interesting encounter.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Agree Iribar but needs must!!

Delighted Almería pulled off a shock.They were magnificent and our old goal keeper in the Atlético net was at fault for both goals,even if the penalty and red card calls were ridiculous.

Is Atlético's season slowly unravelling?...off the top of La Liga after taking a 3 point lead and effectively out of the Copa.

Pressure on for them,especially with the CL about to resume.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I hate that I want atletico to win, but I am tired of big cheaters and shites win all the time, I will support any team challenging the shites, hopefully next year it will be us who challenges shites!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
hopefully our game will b on the telly when i get home tomorrow...

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
hopefully our game will b on the telly when i get home tomorrow...
Depending on where you live and your internet, you might be able to use bet365 online streaming, you need to register and then have a positive balance, the minimum deposit is 5$ if i am not wrong, as long as the balance is positive, you can watch, and it covers all la liga and copa del rey, plus some other matches, you won't need to worry about whether athletic is gonna be on TV ever again.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Players called-up by Ernesto Valverde.

Gorka Iraizoz, Iago Herrerin.

Andoni Iraola, Enric Saborit, Carlos Gurpegi, Mikel San José, Aymeric Laporte, Mikel Balenziaga, Unai Albizua.

Erik Morán, Mikel Rico, Ander Iturraspe, Markel Susaeta, Ander Herrera, Óscar de Marcos.

Iker Muniain, Aritz Aduriz, Ibai Gómez, Kike Sola.

Suspended:-
Injured: Beñat Etxebarria, Iñigo Pérez, Gaizka Toquero
Out: Borja Ekiza, Xabi Etxeita

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Really strange when a manager doesn't fancy a quality player.

Cannot understand why Ekiza doesn't get some game time,to rest other players and given the fact that Laporte is unlikely to be around after the Summer.

Still,if it isn't broken....

I suppose a lot of people scratched their heads when Mou sold Mata to manu...since then Chelsea have been awesome and one could see the way Mata refused to track defensively and let Sidwell score the opener for Fulham today what his logic was.

Best £37.1m sale Chelsea ever made considering the midfield giant they secured for £21m...not to say Mata will not be a huge success at manu,just that certain coaches and teams have a systen that particular individuals don't suit at given times.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Tomorrow is a great chance to put blue water between us and the CL chasers.

I would not be disappointed with a point tbh given our opponents current form and the fact that our lead over Villarreal would be more than a single victory.

Given our home form,if we keep picking up draws and the occasional win on the road we will be fine for the most exciting phase in our history imo.

Don't want to get ahead of myself but Athletic in the CL is the stuff of dreams.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Credit to Barcelona tonight v Sevilla.

Glad to see them top again in a game played in stinking conditions.Sevilla were afforded much more latitude than we gave them..we dominated the middle that night..Song was awful for the Catalans tonight but Messi,well he did what Messi does.

Interesting to note that that of the 13 players they used tonight,10 came through their club system...full credit to them.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
Depending on where you live and your internet, you might be able to use bet365 online streaming, you need to register and then have a positive balance, the minimum deposit is 5$ if i am not wrong, as long as the balance is positive, you can watch, and it covers all la liga and copa del rey, plus some other matches, you won't need to worry about whether athletic is gonna be on TV ever again.
yeah, or otherwise just use one of the thousand other streams on the web

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We play with the expected lineup, with the quite-common-lately presence of De Marcos instead of Iraola.

Gorka Iraizoz

Óscar de Marcos - Carlos Gurpegi - Aymeric Laporte - Mikel Balenziaga

Mikel Rico - Ander Iturraspe

Markel Susaeta - Ander Herrera - Iker Muniain

Aritz Aduriz

BENCH:

GK Iago Herrerín
DF Mikel San José
DF Unai Albizua
DF Andoni Iraola
MF Erik Morán
FW Ibai Gómez
FW Kike Sola

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
sure there are other streams, but they can go down or no guarantee that those will work, but bet365 always works, I've been using it since August 2012 and my current balance is like 0.2 $, LOL
HaHa yeah for sure having a bet365 account is the best option. I used to use it as well but they deleted my account because i made some money on there! :wallbang: so have to use streams now

1 - 20 of 62 Posts