Aritz Aduriz

Iker Muniain - Ander Herrera - Markel Susaeta

Mikel Rico - Ander Iturraspe

Mikel Balenziaga - Aymeric Laporte - Carlos Gurpegi - Andoni Iraola

Gorka Iraizoz

Athletic Club: Ernesto Valverde

See less See more
#6 ·
Some of the players were complaining about the goal, Vela was in an offside position and although I don't think he touched the ball, the fact he was directly in front of the Athletic goalie must have put him off so you could say that's a form of interference, no?

Speaking of Vela, he's developed into a hell of a player since leaving Arsenal.

#7 ·
チャットキラー;13399505 said:
Some of the players were complaining about the goal, Vela was in an offside position and although I don't think he touched the ball, the fact he was directly in front of the Athletic goalie must have put him off so you could say that's a form of interference, no?

Speaking of Vela, he's developed into a hell of a player since leaving Arsenal.
Well, looking at replay, I think Balenziaga played him on right at the time Grizeman touched the ball, so it doesn't matter anyway.

#20 ·
No talk about that handball by some Erreala defender?

We dominated this match but couldn't finish it off, with that the ref wasn't with us.

The gap could've been seven points now, instead it's one with two hunters... very bad day, not only because the defeat was in a derby.

:thmbdown:

#22 ·
We owned them? Where?
What I have seen was no owning of Real Sociedad... in the first half Athletic played a little bit better than them but in the second half we weren't able to create anything (or at least not a lot, in opposite to them)...
I have seen that handball as well... if it was an Athletic player, of course RS would get a penalty... -.- but otherwise... even if Athletic gets a penalty there is a chance of 50% that we miss the goal...
Sorry, I am just pissed today... like I am always when Athletic loses against RS.

#23 ·
Honestly, we had more chances. Of course we ruined them so perhaps didn't deserve the victory, but it was a bit harsh as in my opinion there was only one team who deserved the three points. Perhaps a draw should've been the most fair result in the end, which should've been fine for me too.
Now, like I said, we're just one point ahead which means pressure is on us.

btw, where's tarquin, lelle and some more?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.