Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
If we lose, we are in big relegation trouble again...
I have a ticket and will go to San Mamés, Athletic has always won when I attended, so I hope this luck will go on. :)

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
If we lose, we are in big relegation trouble again...
I have a ticket and will go to San Mamés, Athletic has always won when I attended, so I hope this luck will go on. :)
:thumbsup:

Relaxed by Lucie's presence Valverde will play the usual suspects tomorrow apparently, don't need to even put the lineup here.

Txingurri's colorful note of the day has been adding Toquero to the list all of a sudden, leaving Williams out -scored a great goal today for BA- Why suddenly Toquero is useful?? ask Ernesto.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
It might be a good idea though te give Williams some playtime in BA, he won't develop much by just being benched for the first team.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
So far Elx have won only one away match out of eight (in Vallekas) and they're leading now in San Mamés... hopefully we can turn it around soon.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Pathetic.

We get worse by the match and I think Valverde has run his course,regardless of how this match culminates.

I'd be amazed if we added to our bountiful total of 14 La Liga goals this season.

If we don't,we will have lost AT HOME to the bottom three sides in the division.

There's always Toquero...**** me...

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
****ing laughable.

Hammered and humiliated by Elche at home.

We have created **** all against the worst team in the division who on average concede 2 goals a game.

Time for a coaching change.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
San José with a good goal, who else but San José, he should always play as he's the only one who can score a goal together with Aduriz.

Anyway, 20 mins to go, Aupa.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
This is becoming a pattern,not a one off.

We create absolutely nothing and simply don't score goals.

The brand of football is ****ing mind numbing..get the ball spread it wide and cross it.

No plan B...when we do occasionally get the ball in the box there is only Aduriz,,,no one commits and makes runs..always hanging back on the edge of the box..San Jose's goal a good example.

I've ****ing had enough of this anyhow.

We aren't being unlucky,aren't playing well and are well in a relegation dogfight (that's the only positive for those of us who love them!)

Bye bye Ernesto...hopefully.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Worth noting as well that we have played the bottom four clubs at home when trying to see "easy points" for the second round of games.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I don't know if it would be the solution to say goodbye to Txingurri...
Something has to change Knoert.

The season is almost 50% over and our performances are getting worse.

The CL campaign was a disaster...what a chamce we had and blew it.

In fact we have been playing awful football all season and are on a downward spiral...three consecutive home defeats including losses to Córdoba and Elche...throw in an away defeat to the hapless Deportivo and the lack of goals and chances created.

We have no pace or guile just the same old shit and I'm frankly tired of it.

I don't see any positives in our play and something needs to change.

It is that simple.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
I see but your thoughts were the same with Bielsa. And look where he is now... and where we are...

Perhaps not fairly comparable, but also Valverde brought us to glory in the past, he's proven he's able to win matches with Athletic.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts