Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Liga BBVA Round 13: Athletic Club vs Cordoba

Can we continue the good results? Will Beñat progress his form? Cordoba has still not won this year, and I guess there will be few goals.

I have never seen a victory at the old San Mames, hopefully I will get a vicotory the first time in the new stadium. Anyone knows the possible attendance? It is possible to buy a few tickets on the web site at the moment, but noone together. We are four guys, so anyone with advice to buy the tickets and try to sit together after swapping some places?

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Honestly I don't know how it works concerning ticketing since our move, but I'm pretty sure in the days before the match there will be ticket sales at the taquillas as always, so when you join the queu on time on the first moment possible you must be able to sit together for a 'normal' price.

As for the rest enjoy your stay, I'm very interested to hear your experiences afterwards. :)

It would be typically us to screw this and hand Córdoba to their first victory btw :D.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I have been in the new San Mamés quite often now :D (4 times I think) and it always worked out when I went to the taquillas to buy a ticket.
Don't know how that works out with buying the tickets online... does anybody know? Do they send the tickets to your home (wich in my case would definitely suck) or do you have to take them at the taquillas?

I am looking forward to my next stay in Bilbao... I will be there for the match vs Elche.

It would be typically us to screw this and hand Córdoba to their first victory btw .
-.- hopefully not!

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Don't you better buy a seasonticket Lucie? ;)

I reckon the online tickets will be print at home btw. Not sure though.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice, guys, even though I didn't listen to you:)

I got a little worried for the recent form and the holiday in Bilbao, so thought maybe there would be difficult to get tickets. Online it was only 10-20 tickets available!

Therefore I bought the tickets online, and have now printed them at home. Ready to go for three matches;
Saturday Athletic - Cordoba
Sunday Sestao - Real Madrid Castilla
Monday Eibar - Levante

Such a shame Eibar is playing away tomorrow and not at home...:)

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Really like Sestao with the pelota-hall implemented in the stadium :D.

How do you plan to get tickets for Eibar, are they available on the day?

Enjoy your stay, great weekend :thumbsup:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Don't you better buy a seasonticket Lucie? ;)
:D

--
Only 10-20 tickets were available on the internet? o_O That is strange... I wonder if they had tickets at the taquillas then.
Hopefully I won't have problems for the match vs Elche in January... ._.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
mellansnack you will probably live the debut of Iñaki Williams as lion, Aduriz is out for the game and Iñaki has been training with the first team.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
He is in the list. Players called-up by Ernesto Valverde:

Iraizoz, Iago.
Aurtenetxe, Laporte, San José, De Marcos, Iraola, Gurpegi.
Beñat, Iturraspe, Susaeta, Mikel Rico, Unai López.
Kike Sola, Ibai, Viguera, Muniain, Iñaki Williams.

Suspended: Balenziaga.
Injured: Etxeita, Aduriz.
Out: Bustinza, Morán, Aketxe, Toquero, Guillermo.

PROBABLE XI

Gorka Iraizoz

Óscar de Marcos - Mikel San José - Aymeric Laporte - Jon Aurtenetxe

Mikel Rico - Ander Iturraspe

Unai López - Beñat Etxebarria - Iker Muniain

Borja Viguera

That right wing position... Susaeta is in terrible shape, Ibai not much better.. what happens with these two??? Unai did well against Getafe but that's obvioustly not his position.

I guess Unai will play, still, playing agaisnt a weak/defensive team maybe Valverde moves Borja to the right and surprises with Iñaki in the starting lineup? or maybe Sola.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wouldn't surprise me if they have more tickets only at the taquillas.
Went to Eibar yesterday to pick up my share. Was not many tickets available, but got some for 50 euros. Athletic costed 110; quite expensive!

On monday it seem to be a veteran match between Euskadi and Athletic/Sociedad in Durango. Do you know something about this, Iribar?

Looking forward to watch Williams! Anyone knows how seriously Aduriz is injured?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Cordoba have been excellent so far and thoroughly deserve their lead.

We are being totally outclassed by the worst team in the division.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
They are understandably dropping off and protecting their lead and we are not great at breaking down blanket defences.

Not a good prognosis.

I'd take a draw right now.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I first went to San Mames at 4 years of age and that ranks in the top ten of most disgusting performances I have ever seen.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts