Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh4SN3hayDA

REAL SOCIEDAD: Zubikarai; Estrada, Mikel, Íñigo Martínez, De la Bella; Illarramendi, Markel; Prieto, Vela, Griezmann; Agirretxe

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cebolla played on high altitude (3600 m) in Bolivia in midweek and he's got a long journey across the Atlantic so that's why Simeone haven't included him.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Cebolla played on high altitude (3600 m) in Bolivia in midweek and he's got a long journey across the Atlantic so that's why Simeone haven't included him.
Oh...makes sense.

On another note. Do you know of any paid services for watching Atleti games online? These free streams are unreliable as hell.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Shitty half for Atleti. I swear I'm bad luck for this team. Whenever I watch they play like shit and when I miss a game Falcao scores 5 goals.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh...makes sense.

On another note. Do you know of any paid services for watching Atleti games online? These free streams are unreliable as hell.
The best streams are the Russian one's who use SopCast to stream the content. They have tremendous quality. Where do you live? I've got all games on TV so very rarely watch them on streams.

As for the first half: La Real is just a lot quicker, more aggressive and are playing well. We've been good positionally so far but lack that extra dimension when we need to go forward as we constantly lose the 50-50 situations when Sociedad's players lose the ball. Gabi is not playing particularly well and could've easily cost us a penalty, on the same time, Atlético could've had one as well if that is the criteria, although it has to be said that their shout was a lot more legit. The offensive game isn't working. Illarramendi-Bergara are simply winning everything in midfield tonight, mostly due to Gabi not participating much. It would be good to bring on Cebolla in the second half because we need directness and someone who's not as predictable when in 1-on-2-situations. RG and Koke are doing a good job defensively though.

Also, the players are far too nervous when they've got the ball at their feet. As if they've got more to lose than to gain. That's probably what Cholo has to fix at HT.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
The best streams are the Russian one's who use SopCast to stream the content. They have tremendous quality. Where do you live? I've got all games on TV so very rarely watch them on streams.

As for the first half: La Real is just a lot quicker, more aggressive and are playing well. We've been good positionally so far but lack that extra dimension when we need to go forward as we constantly lose the 50-50 situations when Sociedad's players lose the ball. Gabi is not playing particularly well and could've easily cost us a penalty, on the same time, Atlético could've had one as well if that is the criteria, although it has to be said that their shout was a lot more legit. The offensive game isn't working. Illarramendi-Bergara are simply winning everything in midfield tonight, mostly due to Gabi not participating much. It would be good to bring on Cebolla in the second half because we need directness and someone who's not as predictable when in 1-on-2-situations. RG and Koke are doing a good job defensively though.

Also, the players are far too nervous when they've got the ball at their feet. As if they've got more to lose than to gain. That's probably what Cholo has to fix at HT.
I live in the US. Miami to be exact. I've been using Rojadirecta and Sportlemon. Sportlemon shows links to SopCast streams but they don't work.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also, in case I haven't made my feelings on Raul Garcia clear enough, he sucks donkey dicks.
It's not fair to judge him when he plays in a wing-position because you don't get the best out of the player there. Should be playing as a support striker but we've got Adrián on the pitch already so it'd unbalance the team. Not his type of game either, he's a lot more dangerous when the team overloads one flank and he comes, either from the centre or from a wider position and creates spaces for runs off the ball in order to shoot or head the ball on goal.

Btw, considering we're having problems in the delivery in midfield, I'd definitely give Emre a shot here. He's got a good "salida" and works hard, question is just whether he's tired or not after playing two straight games with Turkey.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Last minute freekick - Falcao! 0-1

Sociedad really should've scored before. Vela :palm:
Atletico just sat so deep for most of the game.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
dramatic stuff

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Maybe it's because of your Internet connection. You have to have a good one.

Check out this one, it's flash and in Spanish: http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/vipra1.blogspot.com/2012/10/vip10.html

That one is always reliable if you've got a solid connection.
Yeah, my connection isn't the best. I do watch baseball and basketball games on it without a problem though. It's probably because those are paid services.

Now on to the game. What else can one say about Falcao? The man is an absolute beast! Had to bail out a team that showed little creativity to provide him with a decent chance. At least Cebolla gave us a bit of a spark as usual, culminating in a great free kick opportunity for "El Tigre".

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tigre :proud:

We should really raise that clause to €80 million and give him a €7 million per year contract.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
falcaoooooooooo amazing!!!

·
Tricampeones
1,055 Posts
Congrats, I hope you can keep this level and challenge Barcelona :smileani:

Can't wait for an Atlético-Barcelona this season.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts