Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Massive effort by the boys, again. Bravo :thumbsup:

Líderes en solitario but..we continue partido a partido.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Great week for Atleti. Barca beating Madrid has really messed them up. As good as Sevilla were in implementing their game plan today, I think Madrid were a little "punch drunk" from the Clasico. Incredible turn around because a couple of weeks ago Real looked unstoppable.

While Barcelona beat Madrid on the weekend, we've seen they are very inconsistent as well. And they've now lost Valdes for the rest of the season. I've never rated the guy but it might upset their flow a little bit. I mean, playing Pinto for the rest of the season wasn't in their plans!

8 games left. A worry is that the 2 Champions League against Barcelona will take a lot out of the team. Otherwise, almost everyone (apart from Manquillo) is available for selection. Here's hoping you can pull it off and put a stop to the ridiculous Barca-Real duopoly!

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Valdés is a wonderful goalkeeper, despite his flaws in the aerial game which he's improved vastly as well the last few years. It's a massive blow for Barcelona but at the same time, they've got a better back-up keeper than Atlético. I really wish Valdés a fast recovery because nobody deserves these type of injuries, it's such a shame.

Atlético meanwhile have a very hard schedule left. That's why the team is taking one game at a time. It's the only way to do something.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
amazing this team!! **** barca and real seriously will be amazing if we win this league. aupa atleti!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts