Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mallorca: Aouate; Mattioni, Rubén, Ramis, Corrales; Mario, Borja Valero, Julio Álvarez, 'Chori' Castro; Víctor and Aduriz.

Atlético: De Gea; Valera, Perea, Domínguez, Antonio López; Paulo Assunçao, Raúl García, Tiago; Reyes, Jurado; Forlán.

Jesús García Pitarch is in Mallorca and he just said (to Onda Cero) that Mario Suárez, who plays for our rivals tonight, will be returning home to Atlético next season as it seems like the club have payed or will pay the €1,5 million clause which was set in his contract when he first left for Mallorca. Good news, always been a big fan of Mario who's had a really good season under Manzano. Quique's job will be analyzed in May and then they'll decide whether he's staying or not..

Atlético will be playing a 4-3-3 tonight, not a big fan of this formation though. Let's see if we're able to make something out the game, especially with Valera in there.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3-1 now.

Well, this was expected.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Just came back and seems that I have not missed much. Expected result after a tiring mid-week game I should say.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Is incredible how bad Perea is doing since time...he never was the brightest tool out there, but damn he was fast and comitt and when focus, a real theat.
But he totally lost his track since years...a pity, because he has some out of this world athletism....(the first smart guy answers me this isn't a track..we'll have to deal with me! hehe...Perea guided was a very good and hard to pass defender)

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Is incredible how bad Perea is doing since time...he never was the brightest tool out there, but damn he was fast and comitt and when focus, a real theat.
But he totally lost his track since years...a pity, because he has some out of this world athletism....(the first smart guy answers me this isn't a track..we'll have to deal with me! hehe...Perea guided was a very good and hard to pass defender)
This is not a track event :righton:

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Perea's excellent 1-on-1, but not so great otherwise, he's got all the tools minus the passing, but doesn't use them properly. Ridicolous loss though and I think Raúl García just got himself a transfer out of Atlético with that sending off.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
disgusting perea...is finished from 3 years ago and is killing us a lot in this season, i prefer crappy juanito or pablo then to this asshole :yuck: :yuck:

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
i wish we played barca 6 or 7 times a season we would be fighting for the 1st position.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts